puppet msters
  kankuro
  sasori
  chiyo
  or u just want gold
View Results

Zangekyo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:14 pm
who do u think is the best puppet master i think its sasori.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:25 pm
You already made a topic like this...  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Saiyoku Sanada

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:52 am
It is Sasori. He is the creator of almost all the puppets in the Sunagakure, he is able to make human puppets which retain special powers (ala the Third Kazekage), and he is able to control hundreds if not thousands of puppets at the same time.

Kankuro only ever controls three puppets at a time so far, and Chiyo has only ever controlled I think 10 at a time. Sasori is clearly going to be the best puppet master due to the skill he possesses. I believe the term for someone like him is "Child Prodigy"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:55 pm
Yes, but Chiyo's 10 puppets totally owned Sasori's 100.......just because Sasori made the puppets doesn't mean he's the best puppet master.....

...Putting Kankuro on that list is pointless. He got pwnt....he sux, everbody ignore him  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Saiyoku Sanada

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:09 pm
to be fair, she only beat Sasori's 100 puppets for a short time before her puppets started to be destroyed themselves. So at the current point in time before Sasori and Chiyo's death...Sasori would infact be the better puppet master due to the factors of how old Chiyo is, and the fact that it has most likely been a very long time since she practiced her puppet jutsus.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:09 pm
Age had nothing to do with it. It would have come down to who has more experience....and everthing else.......either way, puppet's are dumb....  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Saiyoku Sanada

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:04 pm
if memory serves me correctly, Chiyo retired shortly after Sasori fled from the village (I'm not positive on this, so if I'm wrong oh well). And Sasori is going to be old himself and have tons of experience working with the Akatsuki. Chiyo's age would have a factor in her ability to control the puppets, because her reflexes would be slower due to age. She also has been retired for most likely a very long time, and as such would have also become what I believe is the term "rusty" in regards to puppet control.

And I agree with you, puppets are dumb. I enjoy the nitty gritty style of combat that Lee and Gai practice.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:27 am
KanKuro!!!!  

Moonshadow_Dark

Zeimi Koroshiya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:19 pm
Sasori is the best i think  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items