Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Cyber Goth 101 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LelandStanford

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:58 am
i'm from London and i've been to SLimeLight twice now... (i work the morning after so can onLy reaLLy go in hoLidays)...

i'm normaLLy on the middLe fLoor...as they've now kind of combined the first and second fLoors, more trad goths on the second fLoor....the top fLoor is known to a friend and i as "The Noise" fLoor...because it just sounds Like a horribLe mess up there to us!....You've got cages by the dancefLoors for peopLe to have sex dance in....and copious drug taking as no bags are checked there...so you can take your own booze if that's what you wish....the music is good on the second fLoor...and there's a very interesting mix of goths and ravers there....

ALL in aLL you basicaLLy have to go there to get an idea what it's Like XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:51 pm
xStephanx
Ok! I have some editions to the 101 - 5 new clubs and events added. I've added some from Sweden and Germany, although two of the events listed I've never been to.

Again, if anybody wants to put anything in there, step up.

Are there no Cyber Goth focused Goth clubs in the US or Asia at all? Anybody been to one, or want to vouche there aren't anyway?

I don't know about the rest of the US for certain, but downtown Decatur where all the clubs and such I've seen tends to be a reflection of general American downtown life, so I'd say there's few close to none in the way of cyber-goth clubs.

I only know of two places around here that would attract any sort of goth crowd, and they're the Tabernacle and the Masquerade (though they're generally metal concert venues).

The majority of clubs around here are gay clubs.

-Isel-

xStephanx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:13 pm
Just a thought, anybody want to do a 101 for any of the other Goth subcultures? Elgent Gothic Lolita, deathrocker or Trad Goth 101 maybe?

I'm still up for expanding this. What shall it be? Piccies? More music listing?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff