To Thicken The Plot Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zirumi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:23 am
6vampire6mistress6
For the people who say Jake's mommy died - yeah, I know. Billy had an affair with another woman. That's why he has a mystery sibling to begin with.

Zirumi, you asked me how I came up with this. I'm really Stephenie Meyer and I'm dropping hints. ONLY joking!!! Actually, it was a lot of caffiene, and a friend who had recently read Eclipse. It just sort of popped into my head. It sounds like something she would do though, Stephenie, I mean.

Yeah, I guess Charlie would be mad at Billy - but guys get over things a lot more easily then girls do. I mean, if Renee was a player to begin with, it may have been her doing, and Charlie would know that it wasn't totally Billy's fault.
OMG caffeine works wonders surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:44 pm
It does I tell you!!! I'm sure that's how Stephenie gets all of books done haha  

6vampire6mistress6

Zirumi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:01 pm
6vampire6mistress6
It does I tell you!!! I'm sure that's how Stephenie gets all of books done haha
the power of kids slows her thought process. The amounts must be great!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:15 pm
Meh, and here I thought that lack of caffiene makes my mom crazy. But I think a better way to thicken the plot would be to have Jacob imprint on Edward. XP It would be interesting to see how that situation would be resolved.  

Twilight Scribe

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:36 pm
that would be really weird, if he imprinted on Edward.....
lol
i think that Bella find out that jacob has run away, like, rite b4 the wedding, so she and Edward go looking 4 her.... or that he cums bak, pretending he imprinted on this gold digger woman.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:04 pm
I wouldn't put it past Jake to sabotage the wedding. I can totally see him running down the aisle, like in shrek, going "I object!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then telling bella that he imprinted on her.  

6vampire6mistress6

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:32 am
No because Embry's mother is from the wrong tribe, so they wouldn't have the gene at all  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff