Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:44 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
Dante Faust
Fresnel: I call it love on a stick. Bad for sound, good for range. Used for cutting tree limbs from the ground, as well as zombies from a distance.
Oh good god no. You might be able to jab with it, but the sheer amount of torque required to actually cut something with that... unless you're spinning, don't expect to take out any zombies that way.

You might have a better effect attaching two chain saws or more together and throwing them into a crowd of zombies on full power.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Like this?

Exactly. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:33 pm
I'd have to go with a bat since it's nearby and poking a head with a bayonet would take time to pull out of the gun having a few around you won't help  

DaRkGrEeNwALL

yoshiko sama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:07 am
For me a good old fashioned mace. Nothing screams brain mashing like a mace. Unless the quality is in the form of shaped garbage most you can pick up will be solid enough to be used for a very long time.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:05 am
If I was unarmed I would have good gloves. I have training and the first thing I would do if I had to fight is take out the legs and then stomp them dead. I wear steel toed boots and have broken a guys ribs with a good kick. If I had anything it would likely be my kukri and it's not much to take a head off with one. I also own swords and things.  

Wolf Nightshade

Zombies. Seriously.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces