[PRP]Will this be our home? Am I home?! [JIni Tope] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:19 pm
She sniffled, wiggled her nose to keep back the tears as she listened to him. Oh Tope, her beautiful friend, a lion she would dearly love to spend her entire life with. She looked up into those brilliant pink eyes of his, saw love and kindness in there, so deep that it was endless.

She drowned in it.

"I wouldn't choose anyone else to die beside, Tope." To face life without him was unbearable, but to lie down and die beside him, it was not only romantic, but it was the most peaceful way Jini could imagine leaving the world.

With the lion she loved.

Her heart ached. Mother had never had the chance to see her mate, to tell him that he had children. Mother would never get a chance to tell the lion she loved that she was dieing.

A tear slithered down her face.

"I have to do this Tope. I have to show them they can't mess with outsiders. I have to show them so that this doesn't happen to another family." Her heart soared.

And her heart fed the next words into her mouth. "I love you, Tope. I love you so much." Another tear was born, though it wasn't completely made of sadness.

There was happiness there too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:21 pm
Tope heard and saw her sniffle and shooshed her with his voice. The last thing he wanted her to do was cry. He snuggled into her and rocked her lightly with his body. No no... don't cry love. I love you too...

I have wanted to tell you for so long. Since we first met... I knew... I felt so strongly for you... Beautiful-smart-couragous... my beloved.
He said, shutting his eyes and pressing them too her chest.

I have always loved you. To die at your side would be an honor and privilege.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:26 am
She hugged him close, refusing to release him, afraid that if she did the dream would end. Tears wetted his fur as she buried her face into his mane, noticing again how much they had grown since they had first met.

"Then we'll stay together, forever."

She snuffled. "Thank you Tope, for listening, thank you for understanding." And suddenly, fatigured by the emotion, she sagegd onto the earth beside him and let her eyes fall closed.

"Everything will be better come morning." She murmered sleepily. "The sun will shine again."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:05 pm
Tope felt her tears heavy on his mane and smiled. He drew his head upon her and nuzzled her as she cried. He loved her and she loved him. This was meant to be. This was all meant to be by the gods. Perhaps, he wasn't a bad omen or cursed. He was going to be fine... they were going to be fine. He had faith... they would be together forever.

He closed his eyes and prepared to sleep with her at his side. He then opened his maw and began a song.
Dear sweet love of mine. Do not fear
Everything will be alright. We will spend this night together-just one more night.
Soon, we will avenge those who did wrong and hurt you-my love
Do not fret for we have one more night-

He spoke, lulling himself into a slumber... for which he wished he could never wake.

Done

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash