Reply Roleplay forum
More worlds Rp~naruto duh<.>~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:42 pm
Well in this rp different species such as vampires,werewolves,ninja,humans come together ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Profile:

Name:Serafina Dai

species:Vampire ninja

Pic:User Image

Bio:Whe she was 17 in 1901 she got bitten by a vampire,She lives of of animal blood because of the brutal death of her parents.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:20 pm
ill join mrgreen but i gotta post mah profile later sweatdrop  

Sayuki-Uchiha

markerppp

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:45 am
name:Hitoshi Hatari.

Class:ninja slash werewolf
User Image
he was bit on his 18bday and ever since has needed blood every full moon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:40 pm
Name: Yuki
Class: Ninja
Bio: Guards the werewolves and Vampires who aren't part ninja. HEr best frend turned into a vampire so she vowed to protect her.
Appearance:User Image  

Drummer Yuki

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:13 pm
I'll start

Serafina stumbled in the woods she leaned against a tree and sank down to the ground she was breathing hard but her throat was dry making it sharp sounding"I can't live on animals forever it'll kill me"she thought looking up at the full moon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:07 am
Name: Butcha
Class: street fighter
Bio: born a full blooded werewolf on a full blue moon giving him strang abilitys and have been taught ninja stuff and trained in a samurai way. He drinks blood and eats animal sometime human flesh to survive. Respect and likes vampires and his kind but hates some half werewolfs and really hates humans. but the human he olny liked was his master that taught him the way of the samurai. But butcha only follow one way of the smaurai and its to treat ladys with respect unless he has to fight them.
Appearance:
User Image  

shikmaru_nara_of_the_leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:16 am
"DAMN these humans are so weak, gets ur the last one",butcha brings out his katana. The human shoots at him butcha dodges them then cut the human in half "damn, 30 human died trying tykill me tats pathetic *sign* well time to there blood in the jar". After scoping up all the blood, he sense a vampire near by tired and weak, he runs to the vampier hoping he gets there in time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:37 am
Serafina heard the werewolf coming"oh god please no more trouble"she thought  

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:13 pm
*hops on a tree branch* *sniff, sniff* THERE, I can smell her kinda perfectly thx to a perfume scent. *hoping towrads her* Damit its strong, but at least i found her. NO!! DONT MOVE IM HERE TO HELP YOU!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:59 am
"Man"she sighed and struggled to stand but slid back down"What do you need"she groaned  

Blind Anbu

ReaLynn2234

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:59 am
Name: ReaLynn call me Rea

Personality: extremely shy and nice.

Interests: I love horses and im always outside looking at nature

Bloodline: Rea is a demon is human form shes nice though.

Skills: fire and earth

Bio: Rea is demon in a human form. No one knows it though. Every body thinks shes just a ninja. Shes very shy. Rea has never know her parents. She lives with family of humans. The family that she lives with are mean to her and abuse her sometimes. She trys to stay away from them as much as she can, so shes always outside. alone. The family she lives with just moved to a larger home on the oppisite side of the village. So she knows no one. oh yea one more thing Rea is blind, she can focus her chakra to her hands and feet and sences where things are. She uses chakra and imagination to make images in her head as if she could see. she also can hear like a bat. (very well) All Rea knows bout her real family is that she was born in the sound village.

User Image  
Roleplay forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff