Submit

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:44 am
"My family's like that." Yourie said flippantly as she tucked a stray strand behind her ear, seemingly bored with using her powers for now. "Leech. I prefer to use the word borrow. Or possibly, think of it as payment for looking after a brat." It was lucky that Mereneth was the only one she couldn't tolerate though.

The fridge opened, blasting her with cold air as she observed the inside. "Juice will be fine, please~" A bottle hovered out and began pouring into a cup, and when it was done, returned to its position. She grasped the cup with a thin smile. "Thank you." She sang to the air, when actually it was her power doing the work.

"Uncomfortable eh? I feel a lot at ease with it though." Mereneth raised an eyebrow in question, moving his tail away from Saga. The only thing he didn't like were bossy adults with attitude...for some unknown reason.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:15 am
"Nah... Saga's a good kid, I guess," He frowned, his eyes rolling to the side as he tried to recall the times he had been called over to help look after the kids. Then, his eyes rolled back to look at the female as he gave a quick nod, holding the teacup up to his chest as he moved the teabag up and down in the liquid. "He's one of the more obedient ones around here; I suppose he takes after his older sister. So, I still prefer the word leech, as I don't really look after them... I'm here 'just in case'."

Saga smiled thankfully as the distance between him and the source of fire was increased, pulling his unzipped sweater closer to himself to keep his body warm.

"Well, I actually feel more comfortable with water," He nodded, like he was agreeing with himself.

'Extinguish the fire then... Saga... You don't like it, so you must do something about it... Extinguish the flame!'

"No!" Saga yelled out, then bit his lips. turning to Mere, he forced a laugh, "Sorry for the sudden outburst, but I just remembered that I forgot to turn off the heater in my bedroom before I left... Father often say how much electricity it wastes. Oh well, I'll just keep it from him!"

'Afraid of offending your friend, Saga? Or losing him...?'

"Hey, I can see the stadium now!" Saga pointed excitedly at a huge building a few metres away. It looked like an ordinary stadium, except for the fact that it was enclosed, unlike most that have no roof where the running tracks, football field, and basketball courts was located.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:38 am
"At least you don't have a brat like fire boy." She muttered, rolling her eyes. "Sheesh, if I didn't know better, I'd say he's got a grudge with adults. 'Cept his mom, maybe." The telepathic didn't know exactly how close she was to the truth about the Illusionary's past life, however.

"Well, I'm here until Mel..." She paused, wrinkling her nose slightly. "Gets back. I'm not even sure when." True, she had no idea when the battle would end, at all. Her cousin had really put her in a rut here.

"I see." Mereneth said simply. "My sis is a little afraid though, I think it's because she doesn't want to get her feathers on fire. She's part dove." An eyebrow raised as he turned to his friend, shocked at the outburst. "Oh well, that's okay. It's not really that big a deal, really." He shrugged.

"Cool!" The kid said excitedly. "I really need to brush up; haven't been playing in this cold weather much. I don't want coach to kill me...or to let the girls laugh at me." There was a slight grimace at that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:00 am
"My father is rather peculiar about it," Saga smiled weakly, scratching his cheek as he let out a laugh. "Sometimes, I think my father nags more than my mum... Of course, he cooks so much better than her! So, I guess I have two mothers! Still, father is a great man; so much better than grumpy uncle Fauste."

Fauste let out a sneeze, and frowned as he raised the teacup.

"A grudge, eh?" Fauste replied, putting the teacup to his lips. The hot water didn't bother him much, and he sipped the steaming hot tea, letting out a sigh when the cup finally left his lips. Bobbing the teabag up and down in what remained in the cup, the Necromancer let out a smirk, "Well then, he must prepare to hate himself soon. All children grow up, sooner or later... And whether they want it or not. Its just a part of life."

"Must be important for that woman to leave her kids behind like that," He added, raising an eyebrow. Then, he took another sip of tea.

"Ah, you're in your school basketball team?" His voice sounded a little bitter, but his expression didn't change much. When mere mentioned 'girls', Saga's thoughts went back to a dream he had when he was a lot younger. There was a girl inside it... Presumably someone he once cared about. Still, when was that 'once'?

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:40 pm
"Yeah." Yourie muttered, putting her cup down on a table with a thoughtful grin playing over her lips. Plus there was that added factor that Gaia kids seemed to grow up pretty fast...hmmm... It would be interesting to see how Mereneth would react.

"Well." She started, leaning back on her seat. Damn her cousin. Did she know how hard it could be to cover her tracks? "You know, they haven't seen each other in a while, they miss each other and stuff, blabbity blabbity blah. Family relations and stuff."

"Yourie nags sometimes. Wait, no, quite a lot. I wish mom would come back." Mereneth muttered angrily, wings fluttering.

"Mmhmm." The Illusionary nodded, blinking. "Why?"

+Illusionary+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces