Reply The Twilight Movie
Who Next?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:10 am
So, we all know that the actors for Edward and Bella have been chosen... and if you didn't, now you do. Who do you think will be the next to be announced - or who do you hope it'll be?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:22 am
6vampire6mistress6
So, we all know that the actors for Edward and Bella have been chosen... and if you didn't, now you do. Who do you think will be the next to be announced - or who do you hope it'll be?
I hope it's Emmett. I was watching Angel and it popped into my head that David Borialez*sp?* would be a good emmett....assuming he could look the age. I seriously dont know how old he is, but I heard he's old.  

Zirumi

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wrong forum
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:27 pm
I was hoping either Alice or Carlisle.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:57 pm
((opps >.<))

I hope it's Jasper^^ Or Jacob!
I saw the new Narnia movie trailer, and the dude who pplays caspian would be a hott Jake!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:59 pm
Ben Barnes looks just a tad bit too old to play a Twilight-sized Jacob.

As for who'll be chosen next...I'm hoping Jacob, but considering he might not have all that big a part in the movie, I'll say one of the Cullens, maybe Rosalie or Alice.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:08 am
Yeah, Ben Barnes is like 20 years old lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:10 pm
Definitely Jacob. Stephenie posted a thing about if you want to try out to play Jacob in the movie. So, they're trying to find someone to play him now.  

Hime_ookami

Paris05

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:27 am
i want to know whos playing jacob! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:13 am
i wanna know whos playin Jake too!!!!
its takin soooooo long! confused  

hyuga_girl4life

Chocol8Chips

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:53 pm
hyuga_girl4life
i wanna know whos playin Jake too!!!!
its takin soooooo long! confused

I agree^^
I mean, Jacob is one of the main characters too, so shouldn't they announce it already???  
The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games