PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:37 pm
Telescream
but they aren't really siblings.
read the last line again.

haha, take that yukixzero fans!
haha

pirate

thats true, you are funny:p

i think kaname is a far ancestor of the kuran family.
and was awakened by that evil dude.. *can't seem to remember his name redface * who's in shiki's body, that b*****d  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:54 pm
tinyaaa
Telescream
but they aren't really siblings.
read the last line again.

haha, take that yukixzero fans!
haha

pirate

thats true, you are funny:p

i think kaname is a far ancestor of the kuran family.
and was awakened by that evil dude.. *can't seem to remember his name redface * who's in shiki's body, that b*****d

His name's Rido.
And Rido is Yuki's father's brother.

It gets kinda annoying that everyone assumes Kaname and Yuki are siblings when *technically** THEY'RE NOT.
Yuki's parents are though >.>;;

BunnyCupCakes

smexyammyy

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:17 pm
DarkRose136
I can't believe it myself, when I read that part, I had to re-read it again to make sure my eyes were not playing tricks on me. *screams* wow, okay i feel better, I am happy for two reasons. 1: I don't think that Kaname is truly Yuuki's brother, so there is still a chance that they can get together, because you all know they make a smexi couple (lol u know its true all zeroxyuuki fans) 2. Yuuki is a Pureblood!!! *excited* She is no longer a clueless, and fragile human, she has power know, and she must be very important if she was so highly protected all her life. All in all I can't wait for chapter 36.

Yea I dun think kaname is yuuki brother either read the part where he said that he might not be yuuki's brother but even if they are siblings..they are vampires and vampire siblings can get married  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:09 am
I think it`s a good thing if Kaname it Yuki`s brother because than Zero has nothing to worry about. But how can Kaname be Yuki`s brother if he`s a pureblood?? I thought that you have to be born a pureblood. now I`m confused. xp  

Rengirl17

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:32 pm
Rengirl17
I think it`s a good thing if Kaname it Yuki`s brother because than Zero has nothing to worry about. But how can Kaname be Yuki`s brother if he`s a pureblood?? I thought that you have to be born a pureblood. now I`m confused. xp

Actually.. it dosent make anything easier for Zero. you do not know the full story of it. if anything just makes things tougher.

If Zero and Yuki meant to be together though (vise versa with Kaname and Yuki) then it would happen with nothing stopping them. the only thing that can stop a couple getting together is death. Hino knows what she is doing... as freaky and as comforting as it sounds lol.

About the Kaname situation..... nothing is confirmed he is her real brother, although he is a relative of hers.

Which comes to the real explanation bit. xd Yuki is a Pureblood vampire to whom was betrothed to Kaname since they was young. she was also born for him to.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:16 pm
Kaname has a mullet.
And they're -unluckely- not sibling , hes like her great godfather or someone , I dont know. Something gay as hell.

D: I hope he dies.

Lol Yay zero! <3

beiber_fever69

cutezjmce

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:25 am
Kaname and Yuki really are siblings... Yuki's true identity was hidden when her family was attacked by a mysterious vampire.... her mother hidden her identity through making her into human and making her vampire self asleep so she could live along with humans to stay alive.. thus,,, Kaname and Yuki are engeged to be married someday... because pureblood vampires tends to marry with their siblings to preserve their kind...(Yuki is really a pureblood vampire) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:27 pm
But also, even though Kaname is Yuuki's brother, they still have to get married and Zero likes Yuuki. Kaname likes Yuuki too. Which is weird because it doesn't really make much sense if their brothers and sisters and Zero is an adopted brother of the headmaster. 3nodding eek  

xXCandieeeXx

4,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100

Luna Vampire Yuki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:33 pm
Ok,ok, ok. Can someone see if I have this right.

Ok, Kaname claims that Yuki is his sister. and he reawakens his uncle, to kill him once and for all. Yuki and Kaname are to get married, its common for brother and sister to. But Kaname is really not related (her stepbrother?) Kaname however is the ancestor of Kuran, meaning he is really not Kaname, because he is older than Rido? so can someone clarify this?

Oh, and I still want Kaname and Yuki to be together.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:25 am
The Truth is, Yuuki Real Brother got killed by Rido. So yes, Kaname is an Ancestor, so lawfully they may be siblings, biologically distant in the Kuran Gene Pool, So it ain't Incest.  

Donovan Gyoku

Lucilla-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:46 pm
It isn't incest because Kaname isn't Yuuki's real brother(but in reality i hope they are siblings crying )

Even though Yuuki said that Kaname is his older brother at the end of that chapter Kaname denied it saying that he wishes that they are real siblings. Kaname also said something about being a Kuran ancestor and Rido being the one who awakens Kaname and being Haruka's(Yuuki's real father) brother it makes sense that Kaname is generations older than Yuuki.

thats what I thought at least heart  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces