Submit

*Shick-chick*
  Indeed.
  Huh?
View Results

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:30 pm
You want uber-tacticool?
At SHOT, they showed off a semi-automatic (I know you said you didn't like them, but it's still awesome) shotgun. WITH FOUR MAGAZINE TUBES. When one is empty, you can rotate it to the next tube. If they are all empty, you can actually release the tubes and load on four more. *single piece=4 tubes*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:31 am
We have a Benelli super 90 under the bed. It's black. Has a tac light. Smooth shootin gun. Super nice gun.

The only shotgun we have a with a bayonet lug and bayonet is the reproduction trench sweeper. I've never shot it but I have threatened to hang it in the frontroom since it is so pretty. And Jim bought an abused Winchester shotgun the other day to trick out. It's his pet project (one of many) so I just leave it alone. He bought a Spanish mauser to make into a scout rifle last year (fires .308 now) and a crappy shotgun that I don't know who made to turn into a under the truck seat gun. Projects everywhere ...  

Sabotabby

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:16 am
ArmasTermin
exploding-waffles
the spas 12? its definetly extreme.
im pretty sure it has a tactical rail mount.

I don't like semi-auto shotguns.
It's selective-fire. Pump-action or gas-acutated semi-auto. The only thing is it has a folding stock, and you have to get one with a legal-size barrel.  
Buying and Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff