Does this sound like a good RP?
  Yes
  Nope
  Eh...
View Results

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:12 pm
Felix had finally stopped running, but didn't really seem to be all there.

"I had to...get away from Edward's glare. He thinks I made you come back. It was terrible..."

She then heard light footsteps right behind her and a hand yank her but by a shoulder, very firm and strong, bone breaking if she weren't a vampire.

It was Edward. He roared, "Why did you make them come back?!"

Felix winced at his grip but didn't answer, she just stood there, her eyes wide and shaking her head numbly.

Finally, she murmured, "I didn't do it..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:36 pm
Belle glared at Edward, "She didn't do it okay? Just give Felix a break. I was curious if she did it, I was going to ask her, but no, you have to go all,all" Belle paused thinking of the right word, " Edward, on her."  

medusa56

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:44 pm
Edward let go of Felix's shoulder, seemingly waking up, when Rosalie, Emmet, and Alice, carrying Bella, showed up.

Alice said, "What happened?"

No one answered. Edward seemed to have lock jaw. Felix still looked a bit shocked.

Finally, she spoke up, saying, "Bella needs to leave. Go anywhere she hasn't been before. Just get away from here." She then turned to Rosalie and Emmett and said, "The Volturi are coming. They'll be here tomorrow. They don't know Belle, so they're going to try and find her. Aro is coming. I'll make sure he doesn't touch us."

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff