-I EviLCookieZ I-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:51 am
flash041
i have a guild set for those of you who wish to join

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=60147

sure ill join  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:49 pm
Lord anbux1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wahmbulance Operation:.E.H.F.B.G. wahmbulance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E:nslave
H:umans
F surprised r the
B:enefit of
G:uild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wahmbulance Mandate to do plan: wahmbulance
The Admin supports my tactical plan to use the Elf Army as a hideout to keep all the members to secure us against human attacks, while we build our resources. Kidnapping humans,most likely at cyber board in town and feedng them as girts to the Dragons to get our halfbreeds. make our own slaves to gather resources into the town and trading them,to keep thier loyalty we let them keep the gold,we keep the resources,meaning we can gather more member as offering a way to buy thier freedom is to join as an assasin to make sure they dont leak information of the Army,they kill human,we mainly send them to infiltrate for us.
wahmbulance Operation Detail: wahmbulance
I got the order to put this into motion, i'm gonna need all member to requeast to join the Dark Elf Warrior's Official Guild do not send reason to join,but we need to weed out the humans so pm before you put in a request. Right now we need volenteers to be hunters in kidnapping human , enslaving them to collect resources. the plean is that for every two human you capture you will offer one to the dragon to be an offering, the other to be a slave to gathe resources,but you let them keep the cash they get so they stay a slave,but tell them for 1000g they can become an assasin for you,do not tell them of NHG, or Dark Elf Warrior's Official Guild remember they are human they will leak the info.
wahmbulance Joining requirments: wahmbulance
If your down with this plan and your have experiance capturing humans please post a reply, we need mainly hybreed,or sexy non humans male or female.We are going to be capturing humans at cyber topic in town. i nee at least 5 other ppl to join this plan to mrk a date we will start capturing humans,all who volenteer must take the loyalty test.
wahmbulance FYI: wahmbulance
If you Volenter and fail the test I wll kill you, because the test is killing 10 humns and eating thier flesh. thus must be rp 3 lines an action 7 lines to kill,4 lines to injure, you must rp movement,unless your a human sympatheizer you should enjoy this test.

vampires are a great set of sexy ppl, they are natuarully known to trick humns,so i think anyone who is interested joins my operation.  

Lord Velakar

Dark Vampyric
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:15 pm
hmm
soumds good :d  
Deathgaze

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers