iFox?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:27 pm
Okay. I was watching...........episode 35 I think it was, and the part where David goes into the subway station place to meet with the reporter dude and Mao. The advertisement behind David says, "iFox. Think Differently." ......what the hell is an iFox? Maybe it's like an iDog.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:39 pm
I remember that!! 8O I'm thinking it's just one of those things, like they want someone to drink Pepsi in the anime but they don't have the rights to use the name so they call it "Bepsi." ( i saw that in an anime called Witch Hunter Robin once.) thus, iFox was born. xd  

YamiCheza
Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:02 pm
or, if it's like one of those iDogs, I could buy it and have a Blood+ and a Naruto reference all in one! xd xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:16 pm
Hmm...it does sound like an iDog, then again maybe not. Maybe it's their idea of a parody? neutral  

Lunar Pillow I Choose You

Shinygami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:56 am
I bet they have a ybox instead of an xbox as well.

It's the beauty of anime making their own brands!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:50 am
Okay. I was watching...........episode 35 I think it was, and the part where David goes into the subway station place to meet with the reporter dude and Mao. The advertisement behind David says, "iFox. Think Differently." ......what the hell is an iFox? Maybe it's like an iDog.

Hmmm... I noticed that too and I was like "what in the Hell?" and i always wondered why that was there. I figured it was some type of reference to iPod or something like that...  

gingergoat22

[Joel's Diary]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff