Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 16. Nostalgia
Rant About Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilightrose333

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:35 am
WARNING*first off i am sorta sleep high,for any of you who don't know what that is,that's when i'm soo tired i start acting kinda weird or in other words high.*

yeah so i'm new(hello)and i know no one in gaia,i've been on it for like 3 weeks,so i'm all alone gonk crying ,lol.i'm 16 and i hate capitalizing and i suck at spelling.i love manga(yaoi especially biggrin )anime,BOOKS(TWILIGHT ROCKS)and am currently obbsessed with doctor who(tv show)the current doctor is HOT.i don't like labeling myself but if i did i would say i'm a cross between a hippie(without the drugs)and an emo chick.which makes it very hard to find a niche anywhere in the internet.everywhere i go people get pissed because i'm too happy or too sad sweatdrop .i was really depressed between the ages 11-14,then at 13 i sorta changed alot of things in my life and after i got over that, i'm way happier.not that i had many reasons to be depressed,i live/ed a pretty average/nice/okay life.oh and my name is liz.

(if you don't consider the paragraph above you weird,it is for me,i usually don't talk about myself much.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:42 pm
I don't usually talk a whole lot, until I get to know the person(s) I am talkign to, but at this moment I feel like talking LOL

I am currently very pleased with teh 'convertible sofa' Aerobed I bought yesterday, and looking forward to Kitty's visit in a couple of weeks so I have an reason to actually use it wink

I am very excited for Chip and his bro that they are enjoying swimming at their grandfolk's place for summer holidays.

I am anxious to see me Mum in about a month, I moved a bit far from her when I followed Dra here wink

It cheeses Dra off that I am so shy and quiet and that I am a reactive person rather than pro-active and lately dra wants me to be the 'go-getter' ugh, no clue what you are asking of me there...

I spend a lot of time depressed, but I am pleased to be able to say it is no longer an all the time situation... hrm, what else do I have to say?

I love to read, but rarely ahve the time anymore
I hate housework - I've come to learn it is because I am a perfectionist, I cannot 'do it right' so have trouble motivating myself to get it done at all..

I used to be a fantatstic short term child care worker, but I am so tired all the time these days so all my focus goes to the long term care of my immediate family to the best of my ability.

I've had several jobs, but never lasted more than a few months at any of them - I was raised to be taken care of and I can't seem to break myself of that... and my physical wellbeing (or lack thereof, lately) doesn't help that situation either!

my biggest peeve right now is that Dra is content to let it be known she is taken, but never ever lets it be known that I am the other half of her equation..made worse by the fact today I am feeling insecure so I peeked into some personals forums here on Gaia to prove to myself that Dra isn't starting to cheat on me and found she's put up at least one post on the 'intro yourself and let us know what you are seeking' type places.. so.. blah what do I do about that??? once I saw her name I had failed to prove she wasn't looking for a girlfriend (she tells me I'm paranoid, but really, I found out today I've been naive about her?!?!) so now here I am ranting and raving and mostly just rambling and... *sigh*

i started this post with the idea that I could just get this out and then I'd feel better, but that didn't work because now having found her having been posting there just feels more real.. I've now admitted to it so now I cannot deny that it is true... i think I need to go do some homework now, something that won't make me think of her and that our years together are no longer secure.

later  

JeSuisAmoree

16. Nostalgia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas