Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
It's plainly obvious they want you to hate them...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tezur

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:47 pm
Some person on DeviantArt...complains in the stupidest way possible, and you know what her screen name account is?

http://terrabull.deviantart.com/

That's right. Terrabull, aka TERRIBLE!! She's TERRIBLE and she wants you to know about it! Why would anyone feel sorry for a person whose intention is to spell her name in a cheap disguise so they know who she really is? Ugh...I bet she feels happy by being sad (tis worse than emo, I think she's some attention hack).  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:43 pm
I don't know why I respond to posts like this. I feel that I must say by picking on this person, you are only lowering yourself to what you are trying make fun of. Also, this guild is not about criticizing others or their way of writing or spelling. We try to learn here, not put others down. Please refer to the rules if you have a problem with this. I have posted some below:

12. If you'd like to quote a "txt tlk" post made by some n00b on Gaia, feel free to do so, but please make fun of the post and not of the n00b themselves, as this is counterproductive.

I imagine this is also implied to others on Gaia, or other sites.

3. Respect each other.

Please try to do this, as well. That's what this guild is all about.  

Amaya84

Gaian Grammar Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff