exploding-waffles
OberFeldwebel
exploding-waffles
Rommel_Desert_Fox
Be an example to your men,
in your duty and in private life. Never spare yourself,
and let the troops see that you don't in your endurance
of fatigue and privation.

I also used the "lollocaust" method. When I want to overhaul my park (take everything out an completely rebuild from scratch) I would put "Do not enter" signs across the exit. Eventually I'd have the paths lead to one square of water with a path over it and "do not exit" signs blocking the exit. When everybody (and I do mean everybody... like 1900 people) are all trapped in the little square then I keep them there for like half an hour to piss them off then I delete the path below them plunging them into the water and drowning them all. twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted

Always be tactful and well-mannered and teach your
subordinates to do the same. Avoid excessive
sharpness or harshness of voice, which usually
indicates the man who has shortcomings of his own to hide.

seeing as this is the zombie forum, you should rescue a random few, and build obstacles which they have to cross to get to food stands.
if their happiness drops below a certain point, they die.
its MUCH better to do it with the costumed people.
i prefer building roller coaster that launch into walls, personally.
much more "direct" of an approach.
anyway, RE4 on the pc sadly lacks mouse support, so its only keyboard aiming or a gamepad for you.

Wow you could do that with rollercoaster tycoon? Damn I should get that game...

Anyways, RE4 for PC. I might as well have got it on the console since I couldnt use the mouse or even get 1st person.

yup, its a fun sandbox game, if you haven't got it yet also check out garrys mod.
the RE4 on pc lacks mouse control, and is therefore considered the "worst" version of an awesome game.
my advice would be to use a xbox 360 controller (the drivers are automatically downloaded for PC's)
and if you dont have one of those, invest in a gamepad for RE4, ROMS, and emulators.

I invested on a gamepad for that game. That and I started hitting roms really hard. I still love my SNES and NES games. <3
Yes, the lack of Mouse control made the game suck hard.
Oh yeah I do have Garry's mod, I bought Gmod10. biggrin

L4D looks wicked awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:27 pm
OberFeldwebel
exploding-waffles
OberFeldwebel
exploding-waffles
Rommel_Desert_Fox

I also used the "lollocaust" method. When I want to overhaul my park (take everything out an completely rebuild from scratch) I would put "Do not enter" signs across the exit. Eventually I'd have the paths lead to one square of water with a path over it and "do not exit" signs blocking the exit. When everybody (and I do mean everybody... like 1900 people) are all trapped in the little square then I keep them there for like half an hour to piss them off then I delete the path below them plunging them into the water and drowning them all. twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted

seeing as this is the zombie forum, you should rescue a random few, and build obstacles which they have to cross to get to food stands.
if their happiness drops below a certain point, they die.
its MUCH better to do it with the costumed people.
i prefer building roller coaster that launch into walls, personally.
much more "direct" of an approach.
anyway, RE4 on the pc sadly lacks mouse support, so its only keyboard aiming or a gamepad for you.

Wow you could do that with rollercoaster tycoon? Damn I should get that game...

Anyways, RE4 for PC. I might as well have got it on the console since I couldnt use the mouse or even get 1st person.

yup, its a fun sandbox game, if you haven't got it yet also check out garrys mod.
the RE4 on pc lacks mouse control, and is therefore considered the "worst" version of an awesome game.
my advice would be to use a xbox 360 controller (the drivers are automatically downloaded for PC's)
and if you dont have one of those, invest in a gamepad for RE4, ROMS, and emulators.

I invested on a gamepad for that game. That and I started hitting roms really hard. I still love my SNES and NES games. <3
Yes, the lack of Mouse control made the game suck hard.
Oh yeah I do have Garry's mod, I bought Gmod10. biggrin

L4D looks wicked awesome.

yep, if you want some pre l4d goodness check out zombiemaster and zombie panic (also avalible on gmod 10 servers)
for npc zombies vs survivors and human zombies vs human survivors.
also check out metal storm and famicom wars for the nes and SNES, their both pretty awesome (famicom wars = advanced wars in japanese)
same menus though, so its playable if you play advanced wars.  

exploding-waffles

DaRkGrEeNwALL

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:09 am
exploding-waffles
who here is excited for left 4 dead?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ79ejhWhvg&feature=related
like zombie master on steroids.

Oh I hope it turns out well made and I hope being a zombie won't be so hard to kill a civilian  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:59 am
I have Resident Evil 4 for the Wii and OMG THAT HAND CANNON IS FUN!  

whatever_desu

Rommel_Desert_Fox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:35 pm
whatever_desu
I have Resident Evil 4 for the Wii and OMG THAT HAND CANNON IS FUN!

I haven't unlocked the hand cannon or the thompson. On my last beating of the game I had like 7 boxes of magnum ammo so I'm gonna let loose with the magnum. blaugh

Zombies. Seriously.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff