Submit

Poll?
  Poll!!!
View Results

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:37 pm
Hey guys, hope you had a Merry Christmas,

I've started this thread so that if anyone has a "trade" or rather a "business" on Gaia then they can post here, or if their friend has a business, whatever (they don't have to be a part of the guild) then you can recommend them for their talents.

I know some of you make custom greetings, some of you do custom avi's, some of you sell goods for someone else to save them the hassle and then charge like a 20% vending fee, some of you do custom profiles, imaging, write-up's, and other neat things- so I would like to open this up for people to go ahead and post what they do- their rate (charge in gold)- and any other details that might come in handy.

I'm also aware that there are Gaian's who collect things like:
flowers, bugs, tin cans, newspaper, and other objects, perhaps for a quest or for whatever other reason, please feel free to post here as well.

If you are questing for an item, like something OMG related or whatever and are looking for donations, than you may also post, but NO BEGGING, just state what you're after and how much you'd like to have from each person. Perhaps you even want to ask for sponsors for 50 or 150gold a week for one month or something to help you along.

But anyways, I think you see what I'm getting at. So have fun, remember all services must follow standard TOS, so no weirdo-creepy-stalking services, got it?
Good. Any questions pm me or post here, Cheers*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:18 am
Hey, everyone. Now I know I'm not all that good, but I do art commissions. I just got my first offer a few days ago so I thought I'd start it up seriously. I draw people, so avi art, or original characters, all that sort of stuff I can do. And will do to the best of my ability.

Examples (That are several months old so I have gotten a little better):
Female example

Male example

I charge anywhere from 5-10k(10k was what my first commissioner offered) Depending on what you want.

PM me if you're interested and the price can be discussed. biggrin  

Eisoji

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:09 pm
I've got a hoard of tokens to sell. I realize on the marketplace they're selling for about 7 gold each. I'd negotiate for 5 gold each. And then if you want to buy in bulk we could work something out depending on the amount.

This is just to give you an idea.
I also have several tickets. Each worth 5 gold according to the marketplace. So I'll sell them for 3 gold each.

Feel free to pm me an offer.
I just really hate losing gold to the marketplace tax. oy-vey.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:40 am
Hey hey.
How about a lotto?
The person who owns another guild that Im in is doing one.
And it's great!
Tickets are only 3g
And there's ALOT of gold shes giving away.
She wants to sell 500k tickets.
But... were only at about 3k
This is going to take a while stare sweatdrop
We can haz help? 4laugh
OmfgLotto  

Spinn Me Baby

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:23 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/fast-sketchy-headshots-100g-a-pop-two-slots-open/t.46116333/

My art shop.

Cheap sketched headshots.
I'm not very good, but they're only 100g.

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games