Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
They think twilight and the series is Satanic! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight and the series; Satanic?
  wtf...nop!
  ill go satanic for edward *lol not my point*
  "i worship thy vampires"
View Results

Nahxsua

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:58 pm
I absolutely love being an atheist. I never have to listen to all this crapola about subliminal messages and "Satan" and "evil". I love His Dark Materials, Lord of the Rings and Twilight. They don't like it? They should shove it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:23 pm
mascaracachimba
wtf?
my religion teacher( yeah i said it, i take religion *puerto rico-private catholic school*) started to talk about the goldan compass and shiat about being it bad and stuff and we should see it(they actually made a memo for parents to not let them see the movie)
and after that he actually said that twilight and the whole series is full with subliminal messeges, and its satanic and s**t; that stephenie meyer is controling our a**; and then he trashed the rocker!! wtf?? are you kidding me

who the hell does he think he is? hes always looking for the bad stuff; eventually your gonna find it

u guys are lucky; you dont take religion stressed

OMG i feel so sorry for you
that guy is a certified religious, psycho nut right out of the Spanish Inquisition and the Salem Witch trials  

Xenologista

Xenologista

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:27 pm
kgirl1992
Fist of all if you want to you can twist things to mean all sorts of stuff (I could give examples but don't feel like pissing people off) and I convinces my mom to read the first book and she liked it I HATE when people go on like that course they never read the books they complain about so everyone

The next time someone tells you your going to hell for reading a book or watching a movie ask them if they have read the book or seen the movie I guarantee a entertaining reaction.

On second thought you may not want to ask a teacher since it might make them hate you.

prettypurplepenguin
And just because we're obsessed with the books doesn't mean we're all going to go out and try to be vampires or werewolves or start worshiping evil or whatever

But now I want to crying And judging by some of the things I've seen in this guild I'm not the only one biggrin

there are lots of things I'd like to be that I'm not
1. a vampire
2. raised in a ninja village
3. attending a vampire school
4. a wizard
thats just the beginning  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:47 pm
thats ridiculous! My youth group minister read the books and said that they were harmless. Hell i eaven asked the priest at my school if they were in any way satanic...you know what he said? he said that thay were harmless too. and he's a chatholic priest!!!!
its just a romance between a human and a vampire (there is nothing in the bible that says thats evil!) dont sweat it though my religion teacher is the same way.  

Seeker in the Night

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:18 pm
Twilight is my religion! I don't give a crap about what these people say about twilight and the golden compass, because there not satanic!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:31 pm
grr, my mom thinks that! I used the silent treatment on her just for SAYING it. I love Twilight and no-one can change that 3nodding  

Melody Cullen

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces