Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Couples] Post your favorite pairings!
Zero/Yuki

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

m u f f i n p h o b i a

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:37 pm
I was shocked out of my mind when I saw the Yuki/Zero pairing didn't have its own thread yet, so here it is. : D

In the beginning of VK, I have to admit that I was a fan of both Kaname/Yuki and Zero/Yuki. As the manga went on I'm more of a Zero/Yuki supporter now. : )

Plus . . . . (WARNING! CH. 35 SPOILERS POSTED IN WHITE!)
I think that the Zero/Yuuki couple is pretty likely now, since Kaname and Yuuki have been revealed to be siblings. And that would be incest. And incest is gross. Eew. Except for maybe the twins from Ouran Host Club. But that's it.

So! Go ahead and post your fangirlism of this couple. Or feel free to debate why they're not a good couple. Have fun.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:17 pm
I love this couple the most! There are times when i wished kaname would just stop butting in and give them time for themselves. I only think of kaname as yuki's brother. I only care for yuki and zero's happiness!!!! no offense or anything.... sweatdrop

After yuki became a pure blood vampire, i think that her relationship w/zero is breaking apart. crying She seems so distant from him now and she was mean to him in the recent chapter.  

sushi-master901

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:02 pm
>>;; I know, I mean, from the beginning I always thought ZeroxYuki were the real thing and Yuki's thing for Kaname was just an infatuation or a schoolgirl crush on this guy she didn't really know.

Meanwhile Zero and Yuki were already practically like a real couple that just hadn't realized it yet; they trusted each other, they were super close and comfortable around each other, Zero obviously cared like s**t about Yuki and she went through all this crap to try to stop him from becoming a Level E vamp. So kewt! whee heart

But now Kaname just has to be the bad man luring Yuki away from the guy she really loves (rather than the one she just THINKS she loves, because she doesn't really know what love is) and leaving poor Zero all by himself, just when he needs someone the most! evil

RARG. Stupid Kaname-kanpai. stressed ^sticks pointy knives etc. in him^

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:02 am

I think that is a bit too
harsh on Kaname...
But, I really do love the
yukixzero pairing.
My MAL friends agree to that, too!
One of them said that Kaname
is too old for Yuki...
sweatdrop

You see, on the latest chapters,
it is revealed that Kaname is
the ancestor of the Kurans...

smile

mizu_chin

MaidToKill

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:02 am
Definatly my favourite pairing too. No doubt.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:31 am
Omg...I think that the 2 séem so close but yuki is a bit 2 stupid >.< U guys would directly know if u r in love , right? So why don´t she do? x-x
But 2 bé honest I like thís páiring the most (lóok down) xD
User ImageUser Image heart heart heart heart xD
4laugh

cÍaóííííííííííí biggrin  

R3bound

Xlil_momoX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:37 pm
omg i love this pair and omg i cant believe how much of a good pair they r i dont want 2 spoil anything so i wont say anything 4 people who dont read ahead online but wow zero really surprised me in the story XD >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:06 am
plushiesexual
>>;; I know, I mean, from the beginning I always thought ZeroxYuki were the real thing and Yuki's thing for Kaname was just an infatuation or a schoolgirl crush on this guy she didn't really know.

Meanwhile Zero and Yuki were already practically like a real couple that just hadn't realized it yet; they trusted each other, they were super close and comfortable around each other, Zero obviously cared like s**t about Yuki and she went through all this crap to try to stop him from becoming a Level E vamp. So kewt! whee heart

But now Kaname just has to be the bad man luring Yuki away from the guy she really loves (rather than the one she just THINKS she loves, because she doesn't really know what love is) and leaving poor Zero all by himself, just when he needs someone the most! evil

RARG. Stupid Kaname-kanpai. stressed ^sticks pointy knives etc. in him^

*Solutes*
    Thank you o:

beiber_fever69

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:41 pm
This is how i'm hoping how the story would end

Or anything close. But Since Zero is what appears to be an E while Yuuki is out about to kick some Booty, this could be nasty.

Kaname in the other hand i find him as a rock(Emotionless), selfish, and a black mailer.

Why i think Yuuki is going with Zero is beause Yuuki is reacting to everything that she had, as a human, for example trying to protect her friend, while going to the same with other stundents, this could mean that she will help Zero, possibly.

But hey, the plot slapped us in the face like a hot kettle, can it do that again?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:10 pm
I love this pairing! heart ZeroXYuuki forever!! heart

And *ahem* when it was revealed that (spoiler in white) Yuki and Kaname are siblings from SIBLING PARENTS!! (*throws up*), I was disgusted, and YuukiZero became more probable, to me.

Besided, Kaname and Yuuki wouldn't work, if she ever had feeling for him (which she did/does), it was infatuation. But Zero TRULY loves her, and Yuuki could/does love him. (or so my theory goes..)

I don't hate Kaname, he's hot; I just don't want him to EVER be with Yuuki.

heart Yuuki heart Zero heart  

oozu

Vanilla Lollita

Barton Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:33 am
I used to be for KanamexYuuki. But yeah the *spoiler in white* kinda changed my views. Now I like YuukixZero. It's just, they have an awesome relationship.

It just saddens me how Kaname's gonna be alone though neutral He waited for Yuuki for a long time.

[Couples] Post your favorite pairings!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games