Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS 2: The New war! (NOW OPEN BUT ACEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:10 pm
(RIGT thanks for the name.....the real fight would have looked way cooler thoguh (Oen VS Zazima))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:12 pm
((According to my random fact generator, the leading hand sanitizers can kill 99.9% of germs, but I can kill 100% of whatever the ******** I want! ^-^))  

Demonic Repentance

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:16 pm
valak opens a portal and says "it is not time yet....untill then have fun" valak dissaperes in black smoke  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:51 am
"COWARD!!! get back here you ******** coward! NOW!" Phoenix pounded the ground in anger "Damnit...DAMNIT!!!" Phoenix rembered his other two friends he had met along the way to the school's ruins. "Hey you guys okay? ho many students did you save?" Phoenix awaited an anwser.  

Phoenix utashima

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:34 am
The only reply Pheonix got was a faint humming. The summoning was being set into motion.

Shishuri spread the raven's blood in a circle, with the fang of Orcada at the head, and the feathers spread throughout the circle.

Ryukai started chanting in the language of wind, the 'Hikutomo'. The fang starting glowing.

Shishuri chanted in 'Mokuraya,' the language of darkness. The fang's glow turned a midnight black.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:12 am
hey guys sorry but this is doen over gone....no need to roleplay in it naymore it's finished I am done quiting gaia do to the a*****e members of this guilds thanks to all who actaull;y care and will PM me to tell me not to quit.  

Phoenix utashima

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces