Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:29 pm
Kaoru's blood was dripping down her neck, she was a little dizzy, but was fine over-all. She looked into Sano's eyes with so much love, still straddling his legs, "Sano... that was... amazing... I'm fine..." she breathed deeply, trying to catch her breath, but continued to look into Sano's eyes.. 'I love you Sano... I love you so much...' she thought to herself, wondering if her eyes were saying to him what she was thinking in her mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:08 pm
Sano didn't know how or why, but he knew that Kaoru loved him more than he thought possible, and before he could think he found himself kissing her deeply and passionately 'Kaoru...I love you too...I really do...'  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:55 am
Kaoru blushed bright red. She kissed Sano back with equal passion and really felt like the happiest girl in the universe. Kaoru wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer.. 'He loves me too... he really said it... Sano loves me...' she thought in her mind.. she wanted to stay in this moment forever... just her, just him... it was perfect...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:34 am
Takada waited outside. She admired the moon, and could gaze upon it for hours without getting bored. She thought about her home, "Oh mother.." she said and sighed, "we're waisting a lot of time down here on this earth... are we too late?... Have father's forces finally taken over everything?... Are you safe?..." she sighed again while still looking at the moon. Everything was being put back.. 'We had a mission that we came to this planet with..' Takada thought to herself, 'and we've held it back for so long.. we're not focussing on what is truely important.. this world will be taken by my father's forces soon too.. so we should be doing everything we can, right?..' she often did think to herself sometimes. She was worried how off task her brother, sister, and even herself were getting. "What should I do, mother?.." she said aloud, but to herself.  

Sexii_Shadow

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:27 am
Sano continued to follow his feelings, laying Kaoru back gently and continued to kiss her with passion, tracing his hands over her body as he did.

((Alright, after your post 'm going to do a time skip))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:47 pm
Kaoru was blushing deep crimson red.. she wanted Sano more than anything on earth.. as she felt Sano's hands, it sent a shiver up her spine.. 'It feels so good to finally have him... Sano...' she wanted to be with him forever.. she continued to kiss him as she slipped her tongue into his mouth, but then stopped.. she blushed again and said, "Sano... will you... will you make love to me...?" 'THERE..!' she said to herself, 'I finally asked him that embarrassing question...' she starred into his eyes shyly.. she wanted nothing more than to be his.. forever...

((Yeah, it's fine to do a time skip after you reply lol sorry if it seemed a little graphic, I didn't really have any simple way to say that.))

Cutegirlo0o

knocker897

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:11 pm
Name: Rowan
Image:User Image
Bio: He was an orphan whom no one wanted so he left there and is now living on his own, he met diva while walking through the forest,after she turned him his life has never been the same
Species:chevalier
Weapons/Powers:User Image
Chevalier form: i need the link but ok  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:23 am
( I do)  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

knocker897

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:32 pm
( ok.. who is your character?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:44 pm
(Diva)  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

knocker897

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:52 pm
((oh... in THIS RP too?
... I could always make a guy one....))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:11 pm
(ok)  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

knocker897

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:42 pm
((OK pick or fill in the things, since i don't know what diva did to make him a chevalier or what you'd want him to look like))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:05 pm
(ok second pic
Bio: He was an orphan whom everyone wanted so he left there and is now livivng on his own, he met diva while walking through the forest,after she turned him his life has never been the same
Chevalier form:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapon:second one)  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:04 pm
Sano smiled serenely as he gazed back into Kaoru's eye "As you wish, my love." he whispered as he kissed her once more and pulled the blanket over them.
((Time-skip.))

Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces