Reply Questions and Answers
The Rapture Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DOVE_SAVED_BY_GRACE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:18 pm
I believe that the Rapture will occur, because the Bible says it will. I also belive in the Tribulation, for the same reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:00 am
I believe by what the spirit has confirmed in me. We shouldn't be separated into what types of rapture we believe in. A house divided can not stand. I believe there will be a rapture, tribulation, and then Christ's reign. I believe as Tim Lahaye says I take the Bible literally unless necessary. I basically agree with Beth. But we shouldn't need to worry about Rapture or Tribulation, it will happen when it does and our future's are promised.  

Tanis Majere

Friendly Trader

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

External Soul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:17 pm
I believe that the "rapture" will happen after the 7 year Tribulation because Jesus says so. I think this means that there is only one rapture and not two. In my KJV Bibile Jesus says: (Matt. 24:29-30) Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:39 pm
I believe in the Rapture. The bible says it's going to happen, and it just feels like it's going to happen. You know what I mean? biggrin
Buuut... why don't you believe in the rapture? I'm just asking, so you don't have to answer if you don't want to, okay? smile  

Absity

Questions and Answers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces