Submit

gold?
  gold!!!
View Results

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:07 pm
Looking for a Recruitment Agent!!!

If someone or however many people can do this, but work hard to recruit more members. This is not a full time job, but you may spend an hour or two every three or four weeks looking around for members. If this is something you're interested in, pm me, send the details to how often you think you might be doing this.

Remember we no longer just recruit elders, now that the guild is settled, and has built a foundation, we want to take others under our wing *or vampy style cape* and welcome them as well.

Thanks-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:40 pm
I applied =D
I like to feel useful.

Deadly Nightshayde

Invisigoth0o
Crew

Feral Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:41 pm
i could do it too maybe a few nights a week smile
im good at advertising razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:48 pm
My friends r being lazeh. Literally. But I'll make them join eventually. owo
And gu---taifallos go vote on the ball! lol  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:54 pm
I started a recruitment thread in the registered guilds forum.

For the moment I said to include a screenshot of their event status with the request to join. Are we open to those who did not participate in the actual event, but would like to join anyway?

No one hesitate to offer constructive criticism. I won't be offended if you want me to change something. I've never done anything like this before and I'll take all the help I can get xD.

Linkage:http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/registered-guilds/recruiting-ordo-sanguinous-the-vampires-requiem/t.36387439/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:09 am
looks fab Deadly, (the link too). Thanks so much for all your efforts.
And no, there's been a decision made:

>humans may join as long as they achieved elder status
>humans may join as long as they achieved slayer status
>elders may join and change back to humans

>any vampire under any ranking may join but someone must sponsor their membership (see the minion forum for further details)
>if they did not participate in the event, then they MUST be wanting to join for solid reason. We don't want flimsy/flakey members that just want to have a high count on their guild list.

Taifallos
Captain

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:27 am
i guess i could help out a bit... ill do it when ever i have a chance to...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:21 pm
thanks everyone- the position has been filled but all of your efforts really help. biggrin  

Taifallos
Captain

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:38 pm
Some great advice for guilds seeking new members:

Don't make it a hidden guild. Set it to PRIVATE so people can read about how cool we are. Let those searching for a vampire guild using the guild search function find us! sweatdrop

'Cause hidden guilds, you know, are, well, hidden.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:45 pm
Yes, recognized, however this was a conscious decision made by the founding members as to not attract hoards, or arbitrary members, but rather make it more personal and a bit more sought after. You are able to look the guild up though- I've done it myself and Requiem is listed under any search; this was also realized after receiving requests to join the guild. But personally, I'd be willing to change it if my fellow founders agree. What say you? Aye? 3nodding  

Taifallos
Captain

old or forgotten threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces