Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Random / Chatterbox
Lawl swords Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:52 am
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
So is that statement about my character in whole, or about my statements in this thread, because last I checked, we're talking about how I expressed my opinions on Slasher's swords, not how I act in this guild.

I guess you don't understand. I don't care that you don't like his swords, I just care that you feel the need to start an arguement just because I don't agree. And yes that statement was about your character as a whole, just because I am sick of you. mrgreen

You started the argument by insulting my tastes.

Also, stating your dislike of a person to be a reason why they are wrong is rather stupid. Next time, learn to argue before starting an argument. Additionally, stating your blatant opinions to be the almighty fact is not cool, insulting rather than finding legitimate counters is not cool, and you in general are not cool.

I sadly can't lock this because it'd be obvious what you'd do if I were to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:03 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
So is that statement about my character in whole, or about my statements in this thread, because last I checked, we're talking about how I expressed my opinions on Slasher's swords, not how I act in this guild.

I guess you don't understand. I don't care that you don't like his swords, I just care that you feel the need to start an arguement just because I don't agree. And yes that statement was about your character as a whole, just because I am sick of you. mrgreen

Also, stating your dislike of a person to be a reason why they are wrong is rather stupid. Next time, learn to argue before starting an argument. Additionally, stating your blatant opinions to be the almighty fact is not cool, insulting rather than finding legitimate counters is not cool, and you in general are not cool.

Actually, i never insulted your tastes if you would go back and read. I simply stated i didn't understand why the swords were ugly, useless maybe.

By the way, I don't care if you like the swords or not. I stated my dislike for because, well I don't like you. And its really beggining to piss me off how you seem to think you don't insult people when you argue. I insult you because you feel the need ot be an asswhipe, not to win an arguement. And last time I checked, we arn't even rguing about swords anymore surprised

You act like me stating my differing opinion is recourse for you start an arguement, but we both deep dwon know the only reason you started this s**t is because you don't like me either. So when you get back from your mountain top, just let us little people know.  

Deathguiser

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:13 pm
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K

Actually, i never insulted your tastes if you would go back and read. I simply stated i didn't understand why the swords were ugly, useless maybe.

By the way, I don't care if you like the swords or not. I stated my dislike for because, well I don't like you. And its really beggining to piss me off how you seem to think you don't insult people when you argue. I insult you because you feel the need ot be an asswhipe, not to win an arguement. And last time I checked, we arn't even rguing about swords anymore surprised

You act like me stating my differing opinion is recourse for you start an arguement, but we both deep dwon know the only reason you started this s**t is because you don't like me either. So when you get back from your mountain top, just let us little people know.

No, it's not that you had a differing opinion that this was started. It's because you made your opinion the almighty law, that all swords you deem cool are cool. Either way, this argument is over, because it's been sidetracked to my personality rather than what I thought about the swords.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:51 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K

No, it's not that you had a differing opinion that this was started. It's because you made your opinion the almighty law, that all swords you deem cool are cool. Either way, this argument is over, because it's been sidetracked to my personality rather than what I thought about the swords.

Oh now your going to try and tell me I made my word law? yeah I lol'ed at that. Maybe if you go back to my, all that I said was I didn't understand how you could deem the ugly because their useless. I never said anything about my word being final. Yes, i guess this arguement is over because its either sidetracked to you trying to cover your a** for starting an arguement, rather than just shutting the ******** up. I mean seriosuly you just came out and told me I was blind to other peoples opinions just because I disagree with you. surprised Maybe thats why I feel the need to insult you.  

Deathguiser

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:00 pm
No, it was actually because you said:

Quote:
I seriously don't understand how they are ugly to you, they look plain cool to me.

And thus blind to the fact that people can have different tastes.

And here, you insult my tastes and in doing so starting this argument:
Quote:
your telling me off about tastes, and you call the two swords ugly?

Need more quotes?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:25 pm
Yes, maybe you could requote how you said:

"What, Never heard of tastes? Still don't understand? Stop bandwagoning with your friends, thers a whole world out there you've never seen."
I'm not supposed to take this as insulting?

Which lead to may saying the second thing you quoted. Maybe you should read in between what I write, unless you're too special to do that. And you may have notcied but I'm not the only one who didn't get why you don't like them, phoenixblade said the same thing I don't see you starting s**t with him. Maybe you'd like to see everything as a cause for an arguement, but in my eyes it was just me stating my opinion. And you said you respected that, yeah right.

Seriosuly I'm done argueing this with you. If you want to believe you're great and pure in your own little world, and you couldn't have possibly been the instigator here, go ahead and keep telling yourself that. Just don't mix up shigeru land with the real world, ok?  

Deathguiser

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:11 pm
Seriously, guys, break it up. It's just a couple of swords.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:14 pm
Well they might ignore you I tried to break it up too but they still went at it....but seriously guys darkslasher is right it's just a couple of swords.....there is no point or need to get in a huge argument over them.  

PhoenixBlade983

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:56 pm
Oh its not about swords. its about how he sees the need to inuslt people for thinking differently.  
Random / Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff