Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you want to be a Cullen?
  Yes
View Results

LiskasaurusRex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:40 pm
This forum is to figure out what your name, personality, and appearance would be if you were a Cullen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:46 pm
Here is what I would be if I were a Cullen.
name-Artemis Cullen
age-appears 17, is 97
mate- Christian(human)
personality-Kind of dark,mysterious, quiet.
bio-Remembers nothing from her past except what she gets from her dreams.
sixth sense-psychic except when Artemis sees something it will come true. Sees everything in her dreams.
appearance-my avi  

LiskasaurusRex

LiskasaurusRex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:49 pm
This is NOT a roleplaying thread. It is a place where people can post and read what they would be like if they were a Cullen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:52 pm
There's already a thread like this in the RP thread, though...  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

LiskasaurusRex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:59 pm
Yes but this is not a RP thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:06 pm
sweatdrop So I guess this is kind of a repeat thread?

Well, if I was a Cullen, I think I'd just be like how I am now except a vampire, and of course have pale skin, purple shadows under my eyes and look pretty/ier. Of course, my age would just be whenever I was turned and however long I lived for after that, but I'd want to be a teenager still. Maybe even being something like thirteen or fourteen forever wouldn't be too bad, you know?

As for special powers, like Edward, Aro, Jasper, Alice, Jane etc. I don't think I'd have any but I'd probably be more like Carlisle or Esme and just have a particular personality trait magnified. So, my vampire/Cullen personality would be about the same as it is now.

I'd be a pretty boring vampire, I guess. Realistically speaking. If I could sort of make up a character that I wanted to be if I was a Cullen, oh man, I'd be kickass bordering on Mary Sue. I don't mind being me as a vampire, though.

EDIT: Oh, not sure if I want to be a vampire at all actually. Even if I was a Cullen. Unless I got anaesthetic or something because I can't stand pain. At all. xD  

[[.sheryl.]]

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:57 pm
Artemis Cullen vampyre
Yes but this is not a RP thread.
That's not really an RP thread, either.
It's just a thread where you create a Cullen/Twilight character.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:50 pm
I thought about this the other night when I couldn't fall asleep.

Apart from all the usual vampiric-ness... I think I'd have the special power to feel other people's pain (like my RP character, who's modeled after me). I think I might have this because I already do feel the pain of other people and am very sensitive to it.

I'd love to be a vampire. Being immortal would rock. I could get really good on my piano and French horn (and yes...that's probably why I'd want to be immortal. That and being able to read all the books I could).  

WickedSong

BUGS ARE PEOPLE TOO

Wheezing Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:35 pm
Name: Raye Cullen
Personality: Bubbly, funny, carefree, but also hard-headed, aggressive, and loves to kick a$$! 3nodding
Lover: Benjamin (he's a vampire 2...)
Special Abilities: Has the ability to control fire. Can snap fingers, and a ball of fire appears in her hand. Incredibly strong, but hard to control. (I know... it's not much of a "vampire-ish" ability, but i like it.)
Bio: Her parents were killed in a house fire. Filled with grief, she ran to her only love Benjamin, and begged him to change her. He refused at first, but seeing her sadness he agreed. They wanted to stay together forever. (Sounds familiar, no?)

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games