Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply BETA anyone? :'D (Fanfics, Poems)
Another David/Julia story, last episode spoilers.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So...
  It's alright
  It sucked
  Poll-whore!
View Results

Twisted Lady

Twisted Lady

Unstoppable Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:32 pm
Well, I'm back with another one. Anyone want to read and give me their thoughts? And maybe even suggest a title, since I'm drawing a blank on it. Like the title says, spoilers for the last episode.

heart
Julia groaned and sat back against the bath tub. It was late and she had been hit with yet another wave of nausea. She glared towards the bedroom where David was still asleep, painfully oblivious to what was happening. Even without taking the test, it was obvious by now that Julia was pregnant, she'd been showing the early symptoms for weeks now. She was late, threw up frequently, her breasts were tender (actually, David had picked up on that one rather quickly), she had weird food cravings, and she'd been having a few mood swings. She sighed and instinctively reached to her pocket for a cigarette before remembering she'd thrown them out earlier to avoid such a temptation.

Julia stood up and rooted through the medicine cabinet until she found what she was looking for. She was already certain she was pregnant, but the scientist in her still wanted to be completely sure before she talked to David. As she looked at the directions on the box containing the pregnancy test, she wondered about them as parents.

David had become much more laidback in the year since Diva had been killed, and though wary at first, they'd even gotten him to play with the twins occasionally. As much as she loved the man, he had always very distant with everyone and Julia was a little worried that he wouldn't get along well with a new baby. She wasn't much better either. Besides the fact that she'd been chain smoking for years, she herself had always felt uncomfortable around young children and didn't like the idea of soon having to give up working for several months of maternity leave.

Then again, she'd be lying if she said her biological clock wasn't ticking, and the thought of caring for a baby, a living being created from both of them, wasn't something she deeply wanted. Also, just imagining David as a stay-at-home dad changing diapers and heating up bottles made her chuckle.

"Julia? It's three in the morning," his voice made her jump. "Are you alright?" Of course he was worried, David was always worried about something.

"I'm fine, I was-" There was a ding as the timer came to a stop. Julia smiled and looked at the test on the countertop. "I'm pregnant."

She half expected him to faint. David stood there for a moment, then moved to her and wrapped his arms around her. He was smiling. He didn't have to say anything, she knew he was happy about it. She was perfectly capable of doing it herself, but Julia didn't complain as he helped her up and back to bed. Suddenly, the thought of him taking care of their baby wasn't so outrageously hilarious anymore.
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:53 am
A nice little story of how they knew for sure. Do you intend to develop it or it is a one chapter story?  

Beast Master Zelas

Twisted Lady

Twisted Lady

Unstoppable Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:01 pm
Right now it's looking like a one-shot, especially now that school's started back up. sweatdrop Maybe I'll add on to it later.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:07 pm
Awwwww, it's sooo nice. I luv it!!! ^^ heart  

Shadow Saria

Ladyshion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:55 pm
Nice story I enjoyed it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:20 am
it was ok heart blaugh  

paper947

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:11 pm
it good start but u did wonderful job well u can work on more the action what else beside saya fighting against diva does saya help haji to relax from the battle  
BETA anyone? :'D (Fanfics, Poems)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games