Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP]

Back to Guilds

The original Noob hunters. Soon to be back in business. 

Tags: noob, patrol 

Reply GONP Laugh List
Post your Noob Stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got a noob story?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Duracell Batteries

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:22 am
Ok so I was hoping around rally to rally.When this chick walked up to me and said''ur avvie is ugly''when I was was a penguin and I said''so's your a** but no one coplains about it...''then she got pissed and called me and noob AND THIS WAS A NEWBIE!!!!then she said she reported me cause I wouldn't leave the rally when she wasn't even the owner.I run into many noobs like that.

And one time I came in the Rally's and a noob came up and said''PUT SOME CLOTHES ON''when I was wearing two gothic veilsa Grunny and somthing(I can't remember) I said''when you stop being a noob I'll put on clothes ''she got mad and said''IM REPRTING YOU!!!!!''I was like''LOL FOR WHAT??''she said''FOR BEING MEAN''(LULZ)that was the funnyest

Another time this girl walked up to me while I wasn't talking or anything and told me''I HEARD THAT GET A LIFE NOOB''I was like''.........'' then she had her man b***h attack me and she said''she started it''I said ''I clearly remember mean minding my own buisness when your sorry @$$ came in my life'' that pissed her off big time and the fight went on till both noobz left(LULZ ANOTHER WIN!!)

yeah I do run into lots of noobz xD

TELL YOURS!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:01 pm
I have a really annoying one.

okay, I was in Towns on my mule account (my_little_uke) and talking with this cool guy that wanted to rp with me I think. And then this noob comes up to me and says "Ther u r!" and I'm like "....?" because I didn't know who she was. And then she starts going on about how I'm her "bf" and how I left her and crap. I was laughing on the other end by now, but then she was annoying me. I went to another spot asking the guy to follow me. Well she did too. And damn my slow connection, she got to the house I was in and wouldn't leave me alone. As annoying as it was, I finally lost her. xD but then I lost him -sigh- damn noob.

iWolfiie

deidara and sakons414

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:24 am
i have a reeeely bad one

okay, i was in the town with my friend tadakitchi_uchiha. so we were just talking in stuff and we had a good conversation 2. till this noob comes up and starts cybering tada!so im like "punk get lost!" and hes allike" back of dude" and then he calls over is little B***HES in swimsuits and they start all being like stupid. and i was not rich there but i was ok. and so im alike "leeve you punk and take ur little b***hes with you" so then one of them in a red simsuit was all like "shut up you noob!" so im like "first of im not a noob you stupid slut" and then she said " like yah you are!" and she only had a swimsuit! so them im like " well IF i was a noob at least i wouldnt be a noob prostitute!" and them me and tada left. Damn noobs  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:44 pm
deidaras angel92
i have a reeeely bad one

okay, i was in the town with my friend tadakitchi_uchiha. so we were just talking in stuff and we had a good conversation 2. till this noob comes up and starts cybering tada!so im like "punk get lost!" and hes allike" back of dude" and then he calls over is little B***HES in swimsuits and they start all being like stupid. and i was not rich there but i was ok. and so im alike "leeve you punk and take ur little b***hes with you" so then one of them in a red simsuit was all like "shut up you noob!" so im like "first of im not a noob you stupid slut" and then she said " like yah you are!" and she only had a swimsuit! so them im like " well IF i was a noob at least i wouldnt be a noob prostitute!" and them me and tada left. Damn noobs

haha nice  

Epitone

eumir_me
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:09 am
nice one. that's the way to tell it to those noobies and noob lovers  
GONP Laugh List