Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP]

Back to Guilds

The original Noob hunters. Soon to be back in business. 

Tags: noob, patrol 

Reply Discussion Graveyard
No offense, but this guild is pointless Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marikaa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:10 pm
Stan Salad
Marikaa
Stan Salad
oh wow, i forgot about this thread >.<
El Primer Assasin-
and also if you saw this guild so pointless then why did you join it? all of the members beside you hate noobs. not newbs. but noobs. so you can't convince us to agree with you and like noobs. you're outnumbered and you can't win this conversation.

i never joined this guild o.O i also never said u hav to like them. just don't treat them like s**t.

There are Gaians out there that hate noobs, but they dont treat noobs like s**t.
Marikaa
Stan Salad
You say you want to "destroy" noobs. You say that they are all annoying and stuff. BUT, we were once noobs too right? It takes time before they can realise how gaia works and to be savvy at it. They way you guys are acting, it is like you hate children. Cause children are "noobs" of the real world. Children whine, cause messes, BEG, and more. I bet most of you guys are kids or teens anyways. So why hate noobs? There are plenty of harassing and annoying "established" gaians. It is unfair for you to just pick on so called "noobs". If anyone is ever being an a**, that is what the report button is for. So yeah.

So youre saying that we should treat NOOBS like children? And no, I was never a noob, I was a NEWB. Get the differences right. rolleyes

Stan Salad
yes, you should treat them like childern. be tolerant, and if they are being jerks, correctly deal with them by reporting.

So if youre saying that we need to treat noobs like children, not only we just report them, but we need to discipline them by telling them whats right or wrong. I mean, if youre just going to report them, theyre not going to vanish in thin air for annoying you. Are you just going to let them beg, beg, beg, and beg even after you report them? The last time I've checked the ToS, you cant get reported for being a noob. You can get reported for using exciplit words to show hatred against one another, cybering, trolling, or botting but I havent seen that you could get reported for begging for gold, or for being annoying as hell.

These noobs may get mad and report you for being "mean", or "because you didnt donate any gold". Are you just going to let them be and let them do their own thing? I mean, if we have to go to the point as to where we offend them to let them know that theyre abusing the report system, then we will.

And if we just report them and not say anything, these noobs will think they arent doing anything wrong. Shouldnt we at least tell them something even though it looks like we're treating them like s**t?

And I believe that most noobs are teenagers, and they will go, WTF? on me when I treat them like children, considering that Im only 14... domokun

i am pretty sure that you can report a person for harassment or spamming. even if they did report u, they would not have a reason for it and it will not effect you and might backfire on him

Yea, of course you can, except I only forgot to mention about the spamming. If they reported you for some ridiculous reason, shouldnt we tell them something even though it might backfire on them?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:26 pm
???  

eumir_me
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Discussion Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items