Submit

The name is Axel
  Got it memorized?
View Results

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:49 pm
when i hover my mouse over the tabs to places like Market and Games or even World, nothing pops down so you can get to the places listed under those tabs.

anyone else have this problem?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:07 pm
I had the same problem, but someone in the Q&A forum suggested hitting F5, and that fixed it for me. ^.^  

gimme_chocolate

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:10 pm
gimme_chocolate
I had the same problem, but someone in the Q&A forum suggested hitting F5, and that fixed it for me. ^.^
that worked! surprised
thanks.~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:05 pm
Wormmon
gimme_chocolate
that worked! surprised
thanks.~

Your welcome  

Scooty Puff Junior

capcartoonist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:57 pm
Say, isn't your name Axel?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:02 pm
capcartoonist
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think you're thinking of someone else. ninja xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

capcartoonist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:45 pm
Wormmon
capcartoonist
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think you're thinking of someone else. ninja xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*slaps forehead*

Of course! You're Jenny Karma!  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces