Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think my theory is right?
  Yes..although I hate to admit it.
  Yes! Edward deserves it.
  No! It couldn't happen...it wouldn't!
  I have absolutly no clue and think you should fforget about it.
View Results

mrk709

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:41 pm
Well, I don't hate Jacob, I am just annoyed at him. He freakin threatened to kill himself if Bella didn't kiss him. And Jacob knew that Bella was in love with Edward, but he kept pushing Bella to love him...I mean.....GRRRR!!! I really hope that Edward and Bella end up together, but i was just searching on Yahoo answers the other day about what people thought was going to happen in Breaking Dawn. This one person said that since SM's books were similar to Wuthering Heights, maybe Bella will not love Edward, but just kind of say that she loves him, while she really is in love with Jacob, or something like that. But whatever, because nobody, (except SM,and a few select people) know what is going to happen in Breaking Dawn  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:44 am
Hm...New Moon was slightly based on Romeo and Juliet but neither Edward nor Bella died. Breaking Dawn is, however, based on another work of Shakesphere (and another novel that Stephanie Meyer won't say...yet): A midsummer night's dream.

I've read that play in Drama class and it ends happy. I'd just think there's a lot of mixed relationships mainly Edward x Bella x Jacob I have a feeling there'll be Bella x Edward x Tanya - but he's made it very clear that he doesn't have feelings for Tanya.

Personally, I think that Breaking Dawn will have a happy ending - people don't have to die though it might add an interesting twist onto the plot.  

yukkeh

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:35 am
Edward will not kill Edward as long as Bella still "likes" him.
Remember when Bella caught Edward reading Wuthering Heights, well read that passage again.
And in the tent the night of before the New Borns attack, Edward admitted he wouldn't kill Jacob.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff