Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:33 pm
User Image

Sawa moved through the Kusini lands with an air about him that said he definitely said he belonged there and knew where he was goings; as if he was a part of the pride. But he'd visited these lands a few times, he was on a search for Siyo. After things had gone... poorly for him with Nadra he felt it was his duty to see what had happened to his best friend.

But every where he went no one know Siyo and it was almost as if he'd disappeared from the earth! He sighed softly, ending up at the second watering hole in the lands. He plopped down in the damp mud at the edge of the water and stared at himself for a moment. He chuckled and grinned, shaking his head. "Idiot prolly be on a bunch a' adventures with ou' me an'avin a grand ol' time a' tha'."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:59 pm
User Image

Sira prowled through the tall grass of the Kisuni'Mwezi lands, her home. Her tan and red formed moved swiftly across the ground, her sky blue eyes taking in everything around her with obvious appreciation. As much as she loved to explore, she had to admit that she also liked her homelands. After all, she had spent hours and days exploring this land and knew it as well as she knew her own family.

Having no particular purpose, she decided to visit one her favorite spots, a watering hole that was not too far from where she was now. She turned in that direction, and made her way swiftly there. The smell of the fresh water drove her on. What stopped her dead in her tracks was another scent. That of a male lion.

Well, that wasn't odd, of course. There was bound to be other thirsty lions visiting the watering hole as well. What intrigued her was that she didn't recognize this particular lion's scent. A stranger. Sirati was always curious and loved to meet new people. With a dance to her step, she continued down to the watering hole to see who she could meet today.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:27 pm
Sawa began to hum to himself as he leaned forward and shut his eyes to drink, as he lapped at the water he stopped humming. He could not see or smell Sirati but he heard her approaching. And as he looked up his gaze landed on her just as she was appearing. "Ah." He said quietly and smiled. A young one from around here... and that red was striking! It reminded him of Siyo.

"Ello there." He said in a friendly manner, grinning wide at her. He hoped she wasn't too suspicious of never seeing him here on these lands... well most of the Kusini were not.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:36 pm
Ooh, and he was handsome too. Sirati smiled coyly back at him, wondering who this stranger was and why he was here. She probably should have been suspicious, but he was not yet a full grown lion, and he seemed friendly enough. Besides, Sirati liked to make friends more than she liked to fight.

She walked down to the water's edge, still smiling at him. "Hello there," she returned the greeting. Feeling rather thirsty and not wanting to sound like an idiot with a dry throat, she leaned down and lapped up a few mouthfuls of water, before speaking again.

"I don't recognize you. Are you . . . new to these lands?" She was, as always, curious to know why he was here. Sirati did have a defensive side, and she tensed slightly, wondering if he actually was some kind of threat to her lands and to her family. She didn't want to attack this friendly and handsome male, but she would if she had to.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:42 pm
He blinked and smiled more, flopping to his side as he watched her. He was completely at his ease, little lionesses were not all that scary or threatening. "No." He replied shortly, though his voice took on a teasing quality as he grinned at her still. "I been 'ere a few times an' know the lan' pretty well. Yeh live 'ere then?" He watched her. Funny, he'd met one of her older sisters last time he was here but never would have guess that.

She obviously lived here, he knew that much. Figured he might as well be nice about it though. "M'names Sawa, so see. No' stranger, eh?" He chuckled. "Nothin' teh worry yer pretty lil'ead over." His tail flicked and he looked around after a moment, wondering where her litter mates or mother were. Was she playing alone then?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:00 am
So he wasn't a stranger, and he didn't seem threatening. And he complimented her. Sirati was convinced. She preened a bit at his words. No one had really called her pretty before, except for maybe her parents, and of course that didn't count.

"Yes, I live here," answered Sira, proudly. "Sawa, huh? Well, my name is Sirati." With the introductions done, Sirati's sky blue eyes sparkled as she took a better look at this male lion. It hadn't been until recently that she had begun to think of male lions as anything other than playmates, or idiots. Of course, she knew she would have to find a mate eventually. That much was evident from her parents, who obviously cared about each other, as much as they seemed ill-matched in her eyes.

Now, she had begun to see differences when looking at other lions, especially males. She liked this Sawa's coloring and his attitude as well. Yes, Sira definitely wanted to get to know this one.

"So, Sawa, what are you doing here in these lands. Looking for someone, perhaps?"

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:50 am
"Sirati." He repeated and then nodded, as if the name was okay with him. Not that he had any say in what her name sounded like, right? His tail flicked and he grinned at her, she was one of those cubs full of energy but not hyper. He hated when cubs went hay-wire and were all over the place and loud as anything!

And so she did live here... she was a youth of this pride. They sure did turn out some attractive lions, he'd met a few obviously and Siyo was his best friend. He wondered if red was as common here as it was in the firekin lands, which he had no need to see if firekin were all reds and oranges but it was a strong belief that those lions were those colors. "So is yer 'ole pride similar in colors to yeh? Or jus' yer family?" He evaded her question for a moment, really because he was curious.

"An... yeh I do be lookin' fer some'un. Pal o' mine. I can smell 'im bu' I do no' think 'e be 'ere any longer." Sawa just had a feeling that Siyo had stopped here and then booked out of the place again. He was sure she wouldn't know him anyhow.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:36 pm
Sirati grinned. She liked this male. A lot of the ones in the pride were her age or younger, and so immature. This Sawa was handsome and intelligent, and so very mature. He had an interesting way of speaking too, an accent of some kind or another. It was like music to her ears.

Realizing he had asked her a question, she stood thoughtfully for a moment before replying. "Well, my father is bright red, and so my sisters and brother have some red, but a lot of the lions I have seen seem to have more neutral colors, like creams, or tans. But I haven't met many lions, except for my family." Sirati's family was huge, though.

Looking for a buddy? Oh, so Sawa was just here looking for a friend. Then he would probably leave. Wilting a bit, Sirati asked, "What's your buddy's name? Maybe I've met him. Or even if I haven't, I bet my mom, my papa, or my brother has met him. They know everyone." It was an exaggeration, but she hoped she might be able to keep Sawa here for awhile. Meeting new people was always more interesting than playing around with her siblings all day.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:59 am
He nodded slowly and grinned. "Aye, my pal is brigh' red as well. Probably related." Siyo had said a lot of this pride was one big family, literally. So this was probably his extended family!

He chuckled at Sirati and decided to play along, even though she was too young to know who he was speaking of. "Siyo, tha's 'is name. Big an' red with a darker red mane. An' a creamy colored belly. Yeh e'er see 'im around?" He smiled warmly at her, tail flicking.

Ah he'd have to leave soon, he needed to think of where his pal would go.

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games