Reply Naruto Guild
make up ur naruto clans here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zangekyo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:09 pm
i really want to here some of ur ideas for clans i dont know y i just wanna know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:14 pm
lol...I made up one for my story that I've been writing...

Clan: Ishimauri (Ee-shih-mor-Ee)
Kekkei Genkai: Dragon's Eye (Users eye color is blood red when activated and allows the users to watch all movements in a slowed down reality. Senses are peaked and the chakra increase in 10x)
Other abilities: Fazing (user becomes ghost like and can go through anyone/thing unless a certain spot is hit on the users body that stops this ability... Down fall of this ability: If over used then the person is stuck in a permanent kekkei genkai and have to use their chakra to stop the kekkei genkai)

The clan originates from the village hidden in darkness and many from the clan are trained at Anbu Black Ops. level from a young age and are at Anbu level between the ages of 6 and 13. The clan is based on the Main House and Lower Branch families like the Hyuuga clan, but the Main House are the ones who care for the Branch Families unlike the Hyuuga clan which is the opposite. The Ishimauri clan and the Hyuuga clan have been at war for over 100 years and have not stopped warring since...  

Angel_Rowen

Zangekyo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:53 pm
Moon_Goddess_Selena

Kekkei Genkai: Dragon's Eye (Users eye color is blood red when activated and allows the users to watch all movements in a slowed down reality. Senses are peaked and the chakra increase in 10x)
Other abilities: Fazing (user becomes ghost like and can go through anyone/thing unless a certain spot is hit on the users body that stops this ability... Down fall of this ability: If over used then the person is stuck in a permanent kekkei genkai and have to use their chakra to stop the kekkei genkai)

The clan originates from the village hidden in darkness and many from the clan are trained at Anbu Black Ops. level from a young age and are at Anbu level between the ages of 6 and 13. The clan is based on the Main House and Lower Branch families like the Hyuuga clan, but the Main House are the ones who care for the Branch Families unlike the Hyuuga clan which is the opposite. The Ishimauri clan and the Hyuuga clan have been at war for over 100 years and have not stopped warring since...

cool clan  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:50 pm
Yodaimeuchiha
Moon_Goddess_Selena

cool clan

I got bored one day and i write too many naruto fanfics... No not the perverted ones! But ones where i have an original charactor in the story.. One of my friends charactors is also in the story.. I just don't know his clan which stinks...lol  

Angel_Rowen

Kihrin Sohn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:10 am
I don't have a clan but i do have a village if that counts sweatdrop
Shinen-The Village Hidden in the Abyss  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:38 pm
I will add a clan... actually two, from the village hidden in crater. Literally a village built inside the crater on the top of an active volcano. First clan is the Kayama clan, or fire mountain clan. They have a blood line kinda like Haku's only it's with magma, and they can draw magma up to the surface from the mantel under the crust. They are a small clan, they always have twin, a boy and girl, the girl is usually very energetic and has low chakra but high control, and the boy usually has very high chakra and isn't much of a physical fighter. Sometimes they switch and sometimes they are the same, the girl never marries but she takes on a "mate" who lives with the family. And the boy never marries but always leaves the fmaily to be with his "mate".

And then there is the Kuroite clan, literally black palm, called this because of their secret jutsu, not blood line that allows them to control glass, but once they take control the glass turns black. And has chakra absorbing properties that don't affect the clan because they grew immune to it over the years. They are more like the Nara clan as in one small happy family. But they have also developed a negative, and that is that they are very weak in mind body and soul until they hit puberty. This causes them to be looked down upon by many. But once they hit puberty it's as if they have been doing very heavy training for decades. Another negative is they usually only live to about 50, as in they die of natural causes by then because of their huge increase in strength at a young age.

Kinda long I know, but hey just let me know what you think.  

Deaths Krow

Lycos Of The Desert

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:59 am
Ichizuka (eeh-chi-zoo-kah)

This clan is made up from the origins of the sound and sand villages. A male from the sound and a female from the sand first started this clan a few hundred years ago. Now this clan consists of a strong 10,000 men and women. Now this clan consists of all other villages. The leader (hokage/kazekage) is Lycos Of The Desert. He has complete control over the sands and earth as did Gaara. Lycos can use sound to his advantage as did Dosu. He was born in a small village. His mom was from the Hyuuga clan and his father was from Uuchiha clan. Since his parents are from two diiferent clans with two different blood-line powers. Lycos was born with his left eye a fully developed sharingan and his right eye a hyuuga eye.............It still needs work  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:03 am
Ookami clan, they have a doujutsu that has three levels.

Level one: Dakugan, allows them to see chakra, but weakens other sight
Level two: Dakuhakugan, allows them to see chakra, and slows down everything they see, allowing faster reaction times, and works as a scope eye.
Level three: Hoshikenzangan, this one loses most of the abilities of the eralier ones, making it almost completely different. They keep only the slowed down movement, and they also gain two abilties, which changes depending on the element affinity. Earth: A small speck of yellow-brown energy floats through the air, once it hits something, it explodes into a giant spiked ball of rock. Fire: A spark shoots out, when it hits something it explodes into a giant fire that will incinerate almost anything within it. Wind: Small spinning ball of wind flies through the air, and when it hits something becomes a tornado of wind blades Water: Small drip of water flies through the air like rain going horizontally, when it hits something it becomes a giant orb of water which then freezes and becomes an ice ball which will kill whatever is inside with it's intensely low temperatures Lightning: A small ball of ightning goes through the air, when it hits something, lightning strikes that thing from all directions. The last ability, is, it puts them in a genjutsu, where it looks exactly like the real world, it is extremely hard to detect, and while in this genjutsu if they try to do something they'll do so in the genjutsu, when they are an immobile target in reality.  

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items