Submit

The name is Axel
  Got it memorized?
View Results

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THEY ARE ONE OF THE NEW DAILY CHANCE ITEMS.
ME. WANT. SO. BADLY. NOW. <3333333333333

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/15825

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:15 pm
• • •

LMFAO
There's a pose for it in your hand, on you like underwear, and on your head xD

I think we should find out more of these new items, wormmy.
Mule time xD

• • •

GremIins

Original Gaian

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:18 pm
There is a bunch of NPC underwear. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've gone through all my mules. crying I got nothing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

NightIntent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:21 pm
Oh. My. God.

That's freaking amazing.

I mean, I'm not a fan of any NPCs. But that's just hilarious.

Now I'm actually going to go get the Daily Chance items on my mules.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:47 pm
Yup, time to roll out the mules.  

Scrife the Wise

GremIins

Original Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:54 pm
Wormmon

I've gone through all my mules. crying I got nothing.

• • •

Same gonk
i wanted spartan gloves and sandals

• • •

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:59 pm
I checked first thing this morning, before the new items appeared.

Tomorrow, the undies will appear!  

Scrife the Wise

Jareth Ri de Aislinge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:16 pm
rofl You can wear them on your head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:33 pm
I will happily move my Gwee for that!  

Scrife the Wise

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:43 pm
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
I WANT RUBY'S PANTIES. I WOULD NOT TAKE THEM OFF, SRSLY.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:52 pm
NekoGod
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
I WANT RUBY'S PANTIES. I WOULD NOT TAKE THEM OFF, SRSLY.
• • •

No sign of em in the MP
ninja

• • •

GremIins

Original Gaian

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items