Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Newcomers
Shire of Riversedge (Anyone might be able to answer this)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eilifr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:54 pm
http://www.aethelmearc.org/groups.php

Looking through the Coats of Arms (If thats what they are) I noticed the Shire of Riversedge, where I am from, has none, dose this mean we have no Lord or something? Are we not worthy of pretty things on our shield?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:44 pm
Been trying to find out and am still not finding out... Grrrrr...  

Eilifr

Berzerker_prime

3,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:16 pm
It probably just means that it hasn't had a device make it all the way through the college of arms for approval yet.

How old is the group?

Sarah T. Foole.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:19 am
Ummm... I dont think there IS a group here... Unless they are Amish or REALLY old... Or rednecks... "What you needin a sward fer? I got me muh shotgun! Gunna go shoot me sum o' dem knights an show'em oo's a REAL man!"  

Eilifr

Gabriel_wolfe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:06 pm
I think I was in riversedge or have been to events there but I cant remember right off hand. I will ask my knight and see if he can recall their Arms and see if I can et my hands on a pic for you  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:25 pm
Hmmm... well, the Kingdom website doesn't show a device for the shire where it's listed, so I would have to agree that's its probably in progress. Unfortunately, since there's no shire website, I wouldn't even know who in the area to contact to find out exactly. Maybe start out with the Kingdom herald, found here.  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

Newcomers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas