Submit

The name is Axel
  Got it memorized?
View Results

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Me (3:33:17 PM): I didn't know Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and Clay Aiken all were on American Idol too before they were singers. xD
My friend (3:33:41 PM): o_o Eh... Wow... o.o
Me (3:33:54 PM): What? o.o
My friend (3:35:25 PM): You...really must live under a rock.
My friend (3:35:31 PM): First the Jack the Ripper thing
Me (3:35:34 PM): >>;
My friend (3:35:41 PM): And now American Idol
Me (3:35:50 PM): I don't watch American Idol. xD
My friend (3:35:50 PM): *shakes head and snickers*
My friend (3:35:54 PM): I dont either.
Me (3:35:58 PM): owo Okay. I live under a rock. <<;
Me (3:35:58 PM): IT'S A VERY NICE ROCK TOO.
My friend (3:35:54 PM): xD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:39 pm
xd  

King-Chiki

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:51 pm
Wormmy! You look like Rusty Peach! Awesome. xd [/offtopic]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I take it you know her. xd

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:00 pm
o 3o;
Who's Rusty Peach?
talk2hand
And I saw your rock the last time to kidnapped me and held me in the basement with chains... It wasn't that nice....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:11 pm
@ Worrmy: Yes, and I htink her avi is awesome. XD

@ Neko: A GCDer.  

Dragonfire Goddess

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:13 pm
.... I didn't know that either. D:

*crawls back under rock*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:35 pm
thats great  

Sparkleey_Cupcake