Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Let's say you joined The World... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PK? PKK?
  PK
  PKK
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm
xXToboe5Xx
hmm well my username would probably be taken cause that always happens to me XD but it would probably be Kero, and I'd be an adept rogue and I would spend hours trying to pick my sub classes cause they are all so cool. I wouldn't be a pk or pkk, instead I would try to get really rare items like Balmung's wings @_@(gee who does that remind you all of lol) I might pk or pkk once in a while just out of boredom

I'd kill to have wings like Balmung's. ;-; I hate Balmung, but I just adore his wings. <3
Isn't Kero that thing from Card Captors? :0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:09 pm
XxGrieverxX
xXToboe5Xx
hmm well my username would probably be taken cause that always happens to me XD but it would probably be Kero, and I'd be an adept rogue and I would spend hours trying to pick my sub classes cause they are all so cool. I wouldn't be a pk or pkk, instead I would try to get really rare items like Balmung's wings @_@(gee who does that remind you all of lol) I might pk or pkk once in a while just out of boredom

I'd kill to have wings like Balmung's. ;-; I hate Balmung, but I just adore his wings. <3

Ironically yes, but when I thought up that name I'd forgotten about Card Captors, though now I'm getting back into it  

Sqweebers

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:07 am
xXToboe5Xx
XxGrieverxX
xXToboe5Xx

Ironically yes, but when I thought up that name I'd forgotten about Card Captors, though now I'm getting back into it

Oh. xD I knew it sounded familiar!
I haven't watched or read Card Captors in forever.

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff