Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tamer Bio 72783

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good profile? Does it suck?
  Don't Care....
  It's so-so.
  Pretty damn good.
  You FAIL!
View Results

Dirty Dirty Shisno

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:35 pm
My first memory is of hatching out of my digiegg and seeing myself. If this is a little confusing then let me explain. Me and my digimon cubemon have a shared mind. My first human memory is just waking up in primary village being slapped by elecmon. Me and elecmon are now great friends and I wander digiworld looking for other humans who are visiting and I love to fight absolutly anyone. I cannot remember my family or my life in real world but I did take my first trip their when I was 8. Or rather, when I was 18. Depending on which age you go by, my first memory or my estimated age. I saw doctors. My digimon is Orbmon. We have never been apart. I hope to see you in the arena against me. ^+^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:57 pm
Hi... just passing through. razz
hello... ooo what a cute Pabumon 4laugh whee  

TsukinoLuffy

Dirty Dirty Shisno

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:25 pm
DON"T CALL ME CUTE OR DIIIIIIE!
Cute is a compliment you stupid brainless....
OH! Thank you ms.... Uh...
You really need to learn to-
WHAT NOWWWWW! All you ever do is critisize! You thoughtless... *sniff*
DUDE! Sorry.... Im sorry okay?
Sure... *sniff* what does sorry mean?
......*sigh* Don't worry about it kay?
Kay?
Hehehe. Thanks yolei... read here to learn about the first one. Is good. Nice sonic siggy. Very pwn.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11631257  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:41 pm
mmmmm I could draw it... but I dont have a scanner and I dont have any time crying school is taking up all my time and I need to do well this semester...no buts about it.
Did you know that time is a human creation?
it was set in place by the ancient greeks and romans to organize the days years and so on. they made some mistakes along the way which ending up causing then to go from October 5th to October 15th in one night to fix the correction. this was about a long long time ago though... now we're stuck with leap years.
yes... and that is the result of the earth being on a tilt and not actually having 24 hours in a day, but 23.5 hours. ...ohh this year's a leap year whee
*jumps back down into reality from my school mind*
Ohhh hahah sweatdrop thanks... but what does Pwn mean? sweatdrop I swear I'm illiterate sometimes...please forgive me crying
shesh...can you be anymore appologetic?... oo and sorry for that dialouge...we tend to do that alot hehehhe sweatdrop  

TsukinoLuffy

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff