[PRP] WAY out on the borders... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:56 pm
He perked an ear, listening for the sound, and soon enough, he did find it. "Catchy? " He blinked, tilting his head at what he said. "Well, at least you're getting your own drum, I guess. " He smiled, even though he didn't understand squat about music. "Your pride looks really odd.. " He paused, thinking.

"When I get older I'm travelling, to learn more about fighting, so I can be the best I can be for my pride. " He flicked his tail. "I could probably pass by and listen for a while. I'm sure Hua'Yin would like that. " He smiled. He wanted to take Hua with him, if possible. Then they could be normal without worrying about getting caught, and while he could come to the borders like this and enjoy some nice, green grass and many trees, she couldn't go that far. He wasn't sure if he'd be allowed to take the slave, but he could hope, right?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:23 pm
"Oh, that'd be awesome! You could meet my whole family!" Well, those that she knew of anyway. She knew she had a sister in the Pridelands, and a dad... somewhere. She knew little about him. That was besides the point, they may have been blood related, but she didn't even know what either were like, and they, therefore, weren't her immediate family. "You and Hua'Yin would definitely be welcome. We could even have a big party and teach you guys some about drums!" She said cheerily. She liked it when there were more than two lions pounding the drums, layers in the music were the best.

"I should be going, my mom will be suspicious, and the last thing either of us needs is a 'witness.'" She said with a sheepish grin. "Do visit sometime, if you can, stranger." She said before rising to her feet. "And thank you!" She gave a quick bow, something her mother told her was polite, and turned to leave, running so she wouldn't make her mother worry. After all- the sound at the drums had stopped.

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas