Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP]

Back to Guilds

The original Noob hunters. Soon to be back in business. 

Tags: noob, patrol 

Reply Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP] !Announcements!
hackers of the rallys...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrimlieDeath

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:10 pm
I dont think that any rally is safe anymore, like 5 of my friends got hacked...and they were all in the same rally...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:59 pm
I dont think you guys were being hacked, are some of ur items or gold missing?  

Marikaa

Techno_Condom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:13 pm
User ImageI saw how they hack rally search it in youtube coz I forgot the link  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:27 pm
no its not like that...the accounts were striped, and passwords changed
and when u go into a rally, you get a message from a random person, it some how they get you pass, but you hav to see it rly, just go into it rly quick and youl see  

GrimlieDeath

El Sinaloense-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:01 pm
yes it's a rising problem, and it's pretty annoying. we'll get our hack teams to find out whos causing it as soon as we can.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:15 am
ok cool biggrin  

GrimlieDeath

iHyper-active Naruto

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:04 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Imagerally has been a problem latelyUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:26 pm
i was just in one and this thing kept popping up saying suck my d**k and ugh i HATE it scream  

gaara_x_sakura_4eva
Crew

ibebanned

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:21 am
I am going to kill each and everyone of you.

I am Mimic, hacker of Rallies.

Those Rally hacks are packet editing, and have nothing to do with stealing passwords. Rapid Blinking insults are not done by real hackers, but by people we call Posers. they give us a bad name.

Us hackers are actually nice, unless you piss us off.

Sure, find us, report us, you can't stop us. We want to be friends not enemys.

You people are doing this- If one hacker pisses you off, all hackers are bad. Bullshit, we are all different.

So, get it right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:26 am
yeah these guys are cool. so chill out people. they're not gonna steal your avis. they're not hackers, they just edit scripts from the invites.  

Azazel_The_Fallen1
Captain

The Meph-y

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:00 am
I collude with Primer and Mimic, my colleague. I am Meph, another hacker of Rallies. If you actually stopped and found us and happened to talk to us, you'd probably find that we're nice people. We don't do anything offensive, we don't insult people (other than Posers), and we don't go out of our way to make people's lives miserable.

That's what the Posers do. We're actively anti-poser. So, if you want to join the effort, cuss out the Posers, not us.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:16 pm
El Primer Assasin-
yeah these guys are cool. so chill out people. they're not gonna steal your avis. they're not hackers, they just edit scripts from the invites.

What I was trying to say but noone might've believed me in the first place sweatdrop  

Marikaa

Brandon745

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:23 pm
There is one guy who if you add him or his sister he hacks you. I forget his user name but will post it here as soon as I get it. So do not add random people as friends and if in the Rally look out. There are also many sites that check some ones gold and use that to pose as hackers. I know one and I told off a few posers who claimed to be hackers even though they only knew my gold.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:08 pm
must report admin.  

eumir_me
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP] !Announcements!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games