Submit

This sucks
  Yes
View Results

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:13 am
Mana Spirit Luna

however a certain SSB guild mod is trying to keep me silienced for some reason so i'll answer the best i can

Because some people don't want anything leaked/spoiled about the game.

Keep it to PMs people. Even though I know just about everything too, some people don't want things ruined for them, and kept a surprise for when the game finally comes out.

Savvy?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:44 am
SilentBlackTiger
Mana Spirit Luna

however a certain SSB guild mod is trying to keep me silienced for some reason so i'll answer the best i can

Keep it to PMs people. Even though I know just about everything too, some people don't want things ruined for them, and kept a surprise for when the game finally comes out.

Savvy?

which is why people dont enter topics marked as spoilers.

the game is going to have spoilers, sonic and snake are hidden characters, thats spoilers right there. every "leak" thats been posted here in the guild is a spoiler. and with the newest update the dojo is going to start posting hidden chaarcters and stages.

so weather you like it or not, spoilers DO exisit  

Mana Spirit Luna

Sito Sama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:07 am
Mana Spirit Luna
SilentBlackTiger
Mana Spirit Luna

Savvy?

the game is going to have spoilers, sonic and snake are hidden characters, thats spoilers right there. every "leak" thats been posted here in the guild is a spoiler. and with the newest update the dojo is going to start posting hidden chaarcters and stages.

Preach sista PREACH!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:00 pm
Mana Spirit Luna
SilentBlackTiger
Mana Spirit Luna

Savvy?

I agree. If they didn't wanna see the spoilers, then why click an obviously marked thread? Nobody has issues over in the other Smash Bros. guild I'm in.  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:54 pm
I don't see how there can be spoilers for a game like Smash Bros. You have your characters, and I've yet to meet a person who doesn't want to know what characters will be in. I really don't consider character "leaks," and whatnot, to be spoilers. The only thing that are actually considered to be spoilers are things that give away the story ending, or important parts of the story (plot twists, character deaths, etc). And honestly, who plays SSB for the story? Not many. There isn't really anything you can spoil for SSB. Think of it like this, let's say your going to see the movie 300. Someone tells you "King Xerxes is in the movie." Do you feel like the movie is spoiled now because he reveled what character is in the movie? I doubt it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:58 pm
Melomaniacal
I don't see how there can be spoilers for a game like Smash Bros. You have your characters, and I've yet to meet a person who doesn't want to know what characters will be in. I really don't consider character "leaks," and whatnot, to be spoilers. The only thing that are actually considered to be spoilers are things that give away the story ending, or important parts of the story (plot twists, character deaths, etc). And honestly, who plays SSB for the story? Not many. There isn't really anything you can spoil for SSB. Think of it like this, let's say your going to see the movie 300. Someone tells you "King Xerxes is in the movie." Do you feel like the movie is spoiled now because he reveled what character is in the movie? I doubt it.

I'll play for the Space Emmisary..... sad  

General Lea

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

Link-Hayashi
Vice Captain

8,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:22 am
By the last update I will permit character spoilers to a minimum limit seeing as the Dojo will be providing that info anyway.

Space Emmisary spoilers as far as storyline goes will be immediately deleted and banned from the guild if I see necessary.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:44 pm
I bet Sakuri's(God, I hope I said his name right) trying to keep us guessing about possible characters that could be in Brawl. If anyone really just can't wait, just search for it on any search engine. I've known all of the characters in Brawl since the beginning of February. And, like someone said, it's impossible to know anything about a game without "spoilers". Knowing about the characters in Brawl isn't going to spoil the game for you. If you are really looking forward to a surprise or something, you might be angry for awhile, but it won't ruin brawl for you. When The Dojo released that Mario and Link were going to be in Brawl,that was technically a spoiler. What I'm trying to say is, you can really decide what you want to know(and what you don't want to know) about Brawl before it comes out. The only ways I can see the game getting spoiled for someone(besides clicking on a thread that says "News about Brawl, *SPOILER ALERT*", or something), Is if someone runs up to you and just starts naming everything in Brawl, or if someone posts about Brawl on a board that's about something totally different.  

Bralef

General Lea

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:55 am
Well, we've almost made it to the new release date, and while i know all the secret characters, it didn't ruin the game, only made it better for me!  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff