Dead Rising

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Achtundachtzig

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:10 pm
Und wenn das Pack nicht sterben will, es werden immer mehr

I've been playing that game for hours, and I must say, it's probably my favorite zombie game. (even though those ******** CONVICTS keep running me over with their jeep... crying )

SO.

Anyone played it? How realistic a zombie situation do you think it is? (Mannequin torsos being possibly the single most useful weapon, I'm thinking... probably not too realistic. xd ) And, if you've played it- how awesome is the hardware store? xd Impaling a zombie on an excavator, then walking around as it spins, flinging body parts and an insane amount of blood, killing other zombies with its flailing limbs...

FUN.

Dann gibs nur eine Lösung : VOLK ANS GEWEHR!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:03 pm
What system is that for again?  

OberFeldwebel

Archaic Thought

Aged Phantom

7,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:26 pm
Now that game is an awesome game, even though it is a tad unrealistic. (Becoming a soda ninja never gets boring though) And I do hate the convicts, never killed them, just made a mad dash for the other side of the mall and ignored sophie, then killed her when she became undead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:19 am
Und wenn das Pack nicht sterben will, es werden immer mehr

I know it's for the 360 since that's what I have- I don't know if it's on the PS3 or not...

Yeah, I finally found the shotgun, which apparently helps, so I might try and take them down- if I can level up a bit and get a good supply of orange juice. xd

Dann gibs nur eine Lösung : VOLK ANS GEWEHR!

Achtundachtzig

exploding-waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:40 pm
i got fairly far into that game, but the FREAKING CLOWN kept on killing me, so i kinda gave it up for newer games.
personally i find the hot pan (which is used to burn faces) to be the most enjoyable.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:25 am
Nihil has a 360, eh?  

Lord Plate
Crew

Simpleboo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:17 pm
Well, I do enjoy some parts of the game, however, i went up against a clown with a katana, and a submachine gun. I discharged over 200 rounds into him, and used up the katana. HE DID NOT DIE.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:35 pm
Simple boo
Well, I do enjoy some parts of the game, however, i went up against a clown with a katana, and a submachine gun. I discharged over 200 rounds into him, and used up the katana. HE DID NOT DIE.

i know. D:
i think you have to get him run over or sumthing.  

exploding-waffles

DaRkGrEeNwALL

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:16 pm
I played it I beat it quite a few times actually lots of weapons and it's gotta be more realistic than some other games but you know RE has gotten a lot better in the years and it's made my Capcom too. I'm still kind of confused whether or not if zombies can run though cause Romeros movies have them run everywhere but other than that the game is pretty realistic besides have to starve to death and scavenge for food living outside of the mall they should implement a newer version where you have to make barricades and stuff or go into houses and board up the windows and have different wheather like Rain and fog that'd scare the crap out of me even like if you start off with a bat or something and you have to look for guns.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:21 pm
DaRkGrEeNwALL
I'm still kind of confused whether or not if zombies can run though cause Romeros movies have them run everywhere .
The only Romero movie that features running zombies is Dawn of the Dead.
There are two, they are the little kids that Peter guns down while they're refueling.
George even admits it's a mistake.  

OO23OO

Old Lord Brocktree

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:40 pm
To kill the cons, make them drive into a tree by standing between them and it then diving out of the way, then shoot the gunner, ten repeat the process to get the other two.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:12 am
Old Lord Brocktree
To kill the cons, make them drive into a tree by standing between them and it then diving out of the way, then shoot the gunner, ten repeat the process to get the other two.

Then grab the machine gun unless you have Megamans Buster  

DaRkGrEeNwALL

Teh Emo Squirrel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:53 am
Or just kill adam and use the secret passage. You never have to go in the park. Screw shpophie. And with adam just dodge his attacks and pop the ballons he blows up. Then pump some lead into his a**. Hes easy to kill when you get the stratigies.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:43 pm
I've played it, and it's not that great. Gets boring after a few hours.

I noticed, though, that the game took HELLA stuff from the remake of Dawn of the Dead, most notably the fact that you're in a mall.

Now, when you say "clown", are you referring to the clown with the dual chainsaws?  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Krilliad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:07 pm
Requiem6661
I've played it, and it's not that great. Gets boring after a few hours.

I noticed, though, that the game took HELLA stuff from the remake of Dawn of the Dead, most notably the fact that you're in a mall.

Now, when you say "clown", are you referring to the clown with the dual chainsaws?
unfortunately stare  
Zombies. Seriously.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff