i have a pic for katori now
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:52 pm
((alright cool mrgreen ))
she fell asleep in minutes dremin about nuthing but nightmares  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sin the son of hades

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:27 am
((If its not to late to join I would like to))

Gaian name:Sin the son of Hades
Name(he goes by): Rex
Species:Human
Shinigami:Chamuro
NoteBook:Yes
Bio: Rex was born in Japan. He grew up with gangs because he lost his parents to a killer when he was 5. He grew up and went to school, and has a sharp mind. He learned how to think fast, and is good at acrobatics, with his past being wat it was. He now goes to school, under his false name. Only 3 people know his true name, and he wants to keep it that way. He found a book of death at the river one day...and thought it to be a joke. He rarely uses it....since he now knows its power. He likes to fight by phsyical contact, not what he calls 'cheap' killing. He wanders around at night, and helps people. He wears a cloak to mask his face.
Appearance-

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:41 am
*exits the car and waves goodbye to Kairi at the frront of her new temporary home, walks inside gets a room and places her things in the room* Katori walked out of her room on out to the pool area which was empty due to it being late at night. She sat down on one of the chairs and all of a sudden something collided with her head. "What the hell?" A deathnote had hit her. "deathnote...........?"She picked it up and walked inside her room for the night in order to think.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:39 pm
((.....im grounded for a month so ill be bac then >.<))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:57 am
(( gonk so alright for now he can join right?))

Katori walked into her room only to be greated by a scary surprise. "gah! who what are you?" "I'm the owner of the deathnote you caught."  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:49 pm
((IM BAC!!!!! and yes he can......))

sleeps while a shinigami entered her room "damn...she is alseep......" it said as it sat at her window waiting for her to wake up  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:08 pm
*Rex hopped from the top of a building to another, the tight builds let him go fast...then something caught his eye. He went down a ladder, and in an alleyway was a book. He noticed it was called the DeathNote.*
"Whatever, this is junk, but might as well keep for a bit, I guess" He sighed to himself. He ran home to see how stupid the book actually was.  

Sin the son of hades

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:19 pm
she woke up from a loud noise from the window and just mubled sumthing in her sleep and turned the other way  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:08 pm
"The owner..........." "Yeah....well technically your the owner for now....unless you give it up that is." "who are you...?" "well my name is Spite, and i'm a shinigami." "A shinigami...?" "Yup." "i see......is there anything else i should know?" "nope everything you could need to know about the deathnote is written inside on the cover with the rules and stuff."  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers