BROKEN movie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hgfeoiwy

Aged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:12 am
Whose seen it, say what you though of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:11 pm
I want to badly. I hope it comes out on DVD soon, it's really not as bad as what's out these days. :/  

`Suki`
Crew

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:20 pm
I highly doubt that it will ever come out on dvd. I believe Trent something about it coming out in '04 or something, and we still have nothing.

I've seen parts of it, we have a bad quality version, and it's just sick. The mystery and power of it will be better if he doesn't release it, I think.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:10 pm
I ******** cringed at the tooth-pulling part.  

Easy Listening Nightmares
Crew

`Suki`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:37 am
I heard Trent played a cop at the end. >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:17 am
The cop is actually played by Robert Patrick, brother of Richard Patrick, former guitarist until Downward Spiral. Ironic since he played the cop in Terminator 2 around the same time Broken was made. Well I guess not really, I mean they are brothers after all. Most likely he did it as a favor for both Pat and Trent. Trent does appear at the end of the Happiness in Slavery video. Not sure what his role was though. Guess I'd have to check on wiki again.  

hgfeoiwy

Aged Lunatic

Easy Listening Nightmares
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:41 pm
Calnestitcher
The cop is actually played by Robert Patrick, brother of Richard Patrick, former guitarist until Downward Spiral. Ironic since he played the cop in Terminator 2 around the same time Broken was made. Well I guess not really, I mean they are brothers after all. Most likely he did it as a favor for both Pat and Trent. Trent does appear at the end of the Happiness in Slavery video. Not sure what his role was though. Guess I'd have to check on wiki again.

At the end of Happiness in Slavery Trent gets out of the cage to attach himself to the machine if I remember right.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:03 am
Redwiz
Calnestitcher

At the end of Happiness in Slavery Trent gets out of the cage to attach himself to the machine if I remember right.

Oh yeah, I forgot. I haven't seen the movie in 2 years. I downloaded it and then the file got corrupt in the strangest way too. I'm trying to find torrents that would have it, but no luck yet. Then again I haven't tried that hard neither.  

hgfeoiwy

Aged Lunatic

Captn J Harkness

Dapper Millionaire

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:28 am
User Image
User Image

No, I haven't seen it, only bits and pieces in the form of videos... such as Broken and Happiness in Slavery And I don't think Trent attaches himself to the machine... at the end of the video he comes in and is cleaning up the room after, straightening clothing and what not, but I can't remember if he starts to undress to get into the machine or not... *vile memory, goes to watch it*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:53 pm
I_Focus_On_The_Pain
I highly doubt that it will ever come out on dvd. I believe Trent something about it coming out in '04 or something, and we still have nothing.

I've seen parts of it, we have a bad quality version, and it's just sick. The mystery and power of it will be better if he doesn't release it, I think.
What are you talking about? A DVD-quality version was leaked over a year ago, which is significantly better than that fan "remastered" version from a VHS tape. I doubt something like the Broken movie would ever see a mainstream release unless it was a bonus on the Closure DVD - which also leaked, so it's moot point now.  

teitan

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff