Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Judes Love

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:29 pm
i got a new board it's awsome.it's an element board  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:47 pm
Element is over rated, they use cheap bearings, you want to get a good board get a Hawk Board its worth paying the extra for an upper end one, it'll last for ever and even if it snaps, just take the trucks off and attach them to a new panel.  

Rellik San
Crew

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:26 pm
This is very seriously nearing Chatterbox material.

OP- please, bring forth some actual discussion topics.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:21 am
I don't know jack about skateboards but I do like to skate*. It's a lot of fun! I'm not that good, though. I want to go up to my old primary school and practice. Alone! So no-one can laugh at me. xd

*Up and down my verandah.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

ShadowLotus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:50 am
Sorry but I'm sorta the enemy here xD I really like roller blades more that boards. It's just more fun, more control, and all around better stunts available. I don't know if there's still bad vibes between skaters and skate boarders but if there is then I'm the enemy -sweet grin-.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:54 am
ShadowLotus
Sorry but I'm sorta the enemy here xD I really like roller blades more that boards. It's just more fun, more control, and all around better stunts available. I don't know if there's still bad vibes between skaters and skate boarders but if there is then I'm the enemy -sweet grin-.

Blades are fun. Now that I can do. With gusto!  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:40 am
spooky_sez
I don't know jack about skateboards but I do like to skate*. It's a lot of fun! I'm not that good, though. I want to go up to my old primary school and practice. Alone! So no-one can laugh at me. xd

I used to board, but then my center of gravity got too high and I couldn't balance too well anymore. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:57 am
Rellik San
spooky_sez

I used to board, but then my center of gravity got too high and I couldn't balance too well anymore. sad

Chicks are meant to have great balance.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:24 pm
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez

I'd make a sex joke but I can't think of one. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:38 pm
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez

I'll just pretend you did. biggrin  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:00 am
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez

I'll just pretend you did. biggrin

I thought of one...but I can't say it on here... ninja

I skate, not excessivley but I do...the neighbors hate it. xp Mostly because they're all 70-80 somethings who want the silence of a funeral parlor and the absence of the "strange and disturbing me".  
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games