Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:
ART THIEVES TICK ME OFF.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The human whose name is written in this Note...
  gets Pocky!
View Results

gimme_chocolate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:32 pm
Remember that chick I mentioned before? The one who stole some art from Lizeth?

Guess what she just sent me!

Quote:
i was reading the comments on the gothic flower girl pic and it says that u reported me because it was "stolen art". i never said i drew, all i said was that i was bored. i post art that i think is cool and i wanted more people to see that pic, i never said it was mine.

And to make it worse, she deleted the comments I had put on the picture accusing her of theft.

I am SO furious right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:34 pm
She needs sown up.
:l

Rathmanian

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm gonna guess that she doesn't understand the rules of the art contest. You have to make the art yourself. neutral
Did you tell her that?
Good thing the only arena that wins anything is the avatar arena.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:00 pm
I think it's pretty hard to misunderstand though. >__> Right before you submit a piece they say, "Make sure this art is not stolen, copied or traced."  

gimme_chocolate

mAn-kAt

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:10 pm
gimme_chocolate
I think it's pretty hard to misunderstand though. >__> Right before you submit a piece they say, "Make sure this art is not stolen, copied or traced."

If the rules say that, then this person is thick in the head. It would piss me off if someone did that and then deleted my comments. I would say that this person could post it in CB, but the topic would probably get Zerg rushed by bumps.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:18 pm
User Image
Theres no copyright of the art, so yeah. confused
That is why you should always put your name on it if you don't want it to be stolen.
User Image

Rawruhi

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:59 pm
Rawruhi
User Image
Theres no copyright of the art, so yeah. confused
That is why you should always put your name on it if you don't want it to be stolen.
User Image

ACTUALLY, since hers was the original copy, and if she can in some manner make a correct date of the picture, then she has a "poor man's patent".
3nodding
It's the same as a regular patent, without the paperwork. The paperwork does set it in stone though. Works the same as a copyright.

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games