Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Knitted Turtleneck Pattern recs?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OH GOLLY GEE GOLD
  YAY!
View Results

MicroMiniMuffins

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:39 pm
For those of you who know FFVII, you know that zip-up, sleeveless turtleneck-like thing that Cloud wears?
I want to make one of those.
For those of you who DON'T know FFVII, I'm looking for a pattern for a ribbed turtleneck (or a ribbed sweater that could easily have a turtleneck put on it, in which case I'd probably have to go find something to help me with that) that could be easily fitted with a full-length zipper and could also easily be made sleeveless.
Help?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:00 pm
I have the perfect pattern, but it'll need slight editing.
Its an interweave pattern, but it had sleeves.
getting rid of those will make it PERFECT!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
this is an example.
Just knit it in a cool blue- or was it black?
pattern can be bought online, or you can order a back issue.
it's all on Interweave's website.  

Kingyo~goldfish

MicroMiniMuffins

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:26 pm
ACK. I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
However, now that you've shown me this my mother might not be inclined to agree with the above statement. *giggle*
However, I seem to have reached a bit of a roadblock: I found the magazine it's in, but I can't seem to get to the pattern. Will I have to order the magazine in order to get to it?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:15 am
MicroMiniMuffins
ACK. I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
However, now that you've shown me this my mother might not be inclined to agree with the above statement. *giggle*
However, I seem to have reached a bit of a roadblock: I found the magazine it's in, but I can't seem to get to the pattern. Will I have to order the magazine in order to get to it?
That pattern is also in a book that's out. I believe the title is Best of Interweave Knits or something along those lines. It's probably about twenty bucks, but you could probably check it out from a library and use it. You might want to photocopy it if the book's popular, but if it's not, you can just renew it till you're done.  

Sachiko13

bookaholic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:43 pm
Hmm... Vogue Knitting has a website, but I don't know if it will have the one you're looking for.  
Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games