Reply Expressive Girl ~Art~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Palsa-San

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:32 pm
Here are some avatars.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All I did was add borders.
Original site: http://www.salburg.com/php/gps_temp/869.htm  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:11 am
Oh nice. I'm definitely going to be using these for icons on other sites. blaugh  

Veda64
Crew

Palsa-San

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:08 pm
Their are a lot more avatars I could have added, but I decided to only add borders to a few.
If you want one of the others, I'd be glad to upload it for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:15 pm
That would be nice. But go ahead and take your time Palsa.  

Veda64
Crew

Palsa-San

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:26 pm
I'm meaning of a specific character. ^_^  
Expressive Girl ~Art~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items