Original Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:47 pm
• • •

New Item O_O

Tis a cellphone.

I want one badly. Same with Go Phones though, i want them too gonk

• • •

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THERE'S A NEW BEBO ITEM?
*hops on Bebo*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:02 pm
D:
Kinda ugly...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:14 pm
I have to wait four weeks to get it. Boo.

I want the headphones more than the phone. Sound waves~ Only two weeks to wait to get that one, too.

Anyone else find it interesting that the GO phones has almost the exact same name as the GO phone? That might get confusing.  

NightIntent

Little_Linda

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:10 pm
thats cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:08 pm
Damn you Bebo and your two week rule scream  

Sally_Pants

Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200