Forget hunger--

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightIntent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:47 pm
Give people in Africa pads!

This commercial for Tampax or whatever brand makes me laugh every time I see it.

It's like they're saying, "Hmm, what can we do to help the people in Africa? I know! We can give the girls pads! Forget that girls in other areas are starving to death, or dying of AIDS! They need pads and tampons!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Are you watching Comedy Central?
Cause that commercial was JUST on. xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

NightIntent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:59 pm
Nope, I don't get Comedy Central. But it was just on the channel I was watching, too, which is why I had to comment on it. n.n  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:37 am
I knew someone who was in the Peace Corps in Africa somewhere.

She gave some guy a condom and explained its use. The next time she saw him he thanked her because he used it a lot and even loaned it to his buddies. xp  

capcartoonist

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff