poll
  gold
View Results

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:59 pm
But I may have to quit the guild. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:59 pm
D;
Why?! You could just become inactive or something!

Rathmanian

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:01 pm
Because I have too many things to distract me from my work right now. I need to cut some stuff out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:03 pm
D;
Alright...

...Everytime a woman says, "I know this is kind of out of the blue," it's bad news.
D;
Last time I heard that, I got dumped...

Rathmanian

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can just make you a member again and you can pop in and say hello when you do. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:09 pm
If I do end up quitting it'll just be my chat guilds, so I'll still be on Gaia and we can still talk.

I'll know by tomorrow if that's what I'm doing.  

Dragonfire Goddess

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:13 pm
Wormmon

I can just make you a member again and you can pop in and say hello when you do. whee

I'll let you know about that tomorrow. I just need a little time to think about it before I decide for sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:17 pm
Aww. But I, like, just met you!  

NightIntent

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:23 pm
NightIntent

You people are making me feel guilty now, so I probably won't. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:25 pm
Dragonfire Goddess
NightIntent